BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I have the contour pallet and it is AMAZING. My sister introduced me to this pallet ans brand and i love it
Amanda G.
Dundalk, MD
ABH is a brand that has held my heart recently. The brow products produced by ABH brought me in, but the RM
Daisy G.
Alvin , TX
My only eyebrow products I use is the dip brow pomade. The glow kits are super pigmented and last very long
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite brand for eyebrow makeup. The products are so easy to use and my eyebrows always look amazing!!
melissa p.
Clifton, NJ
I find the products are over priced. I bought the eyebrow kit and never used it again. I prefer Wunderbrow.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Dip brow pomade is the only thing I can always rely on to keep my brows looking great and in place all day
Elena E.
Orland, IN
I use the powder contour kit and love it. It blends wonderfully into my skin and I don't look to "made up"
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Si hablamos de cejas, y contorno creo que anastasia sin duda es uno de los mejores su calidad es muy buena
Dianela P.
The brow wiz it's my holy grail I use the color taupe and it prefects my eyebrows. Totally worth the price
Rosa P.
I only have a few products. Obsessed with the Modern Renaissance palette. Haven't used any other palette.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.