BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lena S.
Love ABH eyeshadow palettes. I have tried so
Many of them and they all have a great quality and unique shades
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Seriously this brand has it nailed love all my products I've tried this far would love to try more and review
Heather S.
Statesville, NC
Omg.. From lippies, contour kits, eyebrow products and everything in between.. ABH will never let you down!!
Janice W.
Camby, IN
I'm very pleased with their eye shadows and eyeliners. It's the only non-powder eyeliner that I really like.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
The best brow products ever. No matter how many different brands I always go back to the brow wiz and pomade
Shanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dip Brow is kind of expensive but the best I ever had. I will get the job done! Just need a good angle brush
Suzanne J.
Laurel, MS
I won't use anything else other than the brow wiz by Anastasia! It's so easy to use and it stays on all day!
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Extremely high quality makeup brand, I really like their mascara and eye shadows. It can be a bit expensive.
Tugce D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
EVERYONE loves the dip brow pomade! I use the color ebony and it leaves my brows looking natural and fleeky!
Reni G.
Owasso, OK
I love the Anastasia brow wax. I prime my eyebrows with it when using powder on my eyebrows. Works so well.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.