BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX
The best controuring pallete and the eyebrow gel liner it's completely amazing they stay all day long in perfect shape and it give you a super natural look
Talia V.
Talia V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
ABH has the best eyebrow products that I highly recommend. I shop here a lot and I also recommend the contour and glow kit. The lipsticks are good as well.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
From their brow products, to their highlighters, to their eyeshadows everything that they do is top notch. Anastasia makeup is a bit on the high end price.
Jarred M.
Jarred M.
Logan, AL
I recently bought the Anastasia eye brow pomade and it was amazing!! It lasted all day and was waterproof. Well worth the price and got so many compliments
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't dream of using anything else for my eyebrows. And I was pleasantly surprised at Sephora with her contour palette and now I'm hooked on that too!
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Stuart, VA
Make up has never been a daily thing to me but sometimes a date night is seriously needed and anastasia beauty products are usually my go to for my night!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I can not live with my contour kit and brow powder duo! They are everyday products I use and they are a ride or die product for me! I loveeeee this brand!
Marsha X.
Marsha X.
Albuquerque , NM
I like their eyebrow products, eyeshadow palettes, and glow palettes. I just find the liquid and gloss to be either too drying or too sticky for my liking
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Anastasia make the dopest eyebrow products and the contour palette is the bomb. The products are good quality, the only bad thing is the expensive prices.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
I just recently got the clear liquid eye brow gel and I'm in love with it because it leaves your eyebrows in place and it will stay like that all day long
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.