BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many wonderful cosmetics . Their Brow pomade to the contour kits . You can't go wrong
Sami V.
LOVE the brow products-hate the lip products. My favorite is the clear brow gel, it would stay on in a hurricane :)
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Love love love this brand best eyebrow products and love their eyeshadow palettes I definitely recommend this brand
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN
I've only used their brow products but those are amazing!!!!!! I would try more but they are hard to find around me
Alexis F.
East Northport, NY
The whole brand is overrated to me. Her pallets have terrible fall out, and her brow products dry up in an instant.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I love Anastasia's eyebrow products and have found that my eyebrow pomade has lasted me years and still works well.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Anastasia primer works great! It's expensive but worth the money. It stays on all dy & leaves my skin looking great
Nija H.
Love this brand! My favorite is the glow kit and the dip brow pomade I use with the number 12 angles eye brow brush
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
Para mí de las mejores una calidad extraordinaria y difícil de encontrar en otras marcas aunque si es bastante caro
Arianna T.
Doral
The brow kit is all you need to have your eyebrows on fleek and look flawless it's amazing and all the products too
Daisy M.
San Jose, CA
My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incredible brand all together!!!!!!
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Just wondering who will be purchasing the new ABH Subculture Pallet ????
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
The deep brown is the most selling item ,? It must be that good. ? I need to try out asap!
Wondering what products are your favorite and why and which products you dislike and why.
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Anyone else up all night waiting for the subculture palette to release? Anastasia Beverly Hills