BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many wonderful cosmetics . Their Brow pomade to the contour kits . You can't go wrong
Sami V.
LOVE the brow products-hate the lip products. My favorite is the clear brow gel, it would stay on in a hurricane :)
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Love love love this brand best eyebrow products and love their eyeshadow palettes I definitely recommend this brand
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN
I've only used their brow products but those are amazing!!!!!! I would try more but they are hard to find around me
Alexis F.
East Northport, NY
The whole brand is overrated to me. Her pallets have terrible fall out, and her brow products dry up in an instant.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I love Anastasia's eyebrow products and have found that my eyebrow pomade has lasted me years and still works well.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Anastasia primer works great! It's expensive but worth the money. It stays on all dy & leaves my skin looking great
Nija H.
Love this brand! My favorite is the glow kit and the dip brow pomade I use with the number 12 angles eye brow brush
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
Para mí de las mejores una calidad extraordinaria y difícil de encontrar en otras marcas aunque si es bastante caro
Arianna T.
Doral
The brow kit is all you need to have your eyebrows on fleek and look flawless it's amazing and all the products too
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Has anyone tried their new Anastasia Bh and Nicole Guerriero Highlighter palette? if so, how is it? I want to buy mine but it's $40
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
I have a $30 off $50 birthday discount and have no idea what to buy (besides the mini lipstick set)! HELP!
MrsStacy B.
I want to buy a pallet but not sure what to get ... what's the best pallet  for a every day look?
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
Heard LOTS of great things. But I can't seem to find a store that sells this brand. I like to try stuff in store prior to purchase (especially due to costs). Any recommendations would be appreciated.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Just wondering who will be purchasing the new ABH Subculture Pallet ????