BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Natalea M.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Highlight palettes from the gods! I kiss the ground the makers of this brand walk on can not get enough of the shimmery goodness bless you Anastasia Beverly Hills
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
West Covina, CA
I recently bought my sister the dip brow and she swears by it . She always have had a issue with her brows so when I bought her the dip brow that's all she uses .
Gina F.
Gina F.
Can't say enough great things about abh. Love the Renaissance palette and Mario's Master palette. They are shadow perfection. And their brand isn't overly pricey.
Mags B.
Mags B.
Deming, NM
Can't say enough good things about anastasia beverly hills. Her products are always consistent. Great pigment on the eyeshadow and her brow products are the best.
Karter C.
Karter C.
Abh dipbrow has a cult following on my instagram page @drawingoneyebrows. I love it, it's time tested, nothing beats it. The modern rennisance pallet is beautiful
Keyshla D.
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this brand. I have the cream contour kit and it works wonders. It blends really well and the pigmentation is amazing. Definitely will repurchase.
Rochelle K.
Rochelle K.
Kansas City, MO
These eyebrow stenciles are my lifesaver. I have not mastered the art of free handing my eyebrows so these are my favorite secret. I could not live without them.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charlotte, NC
The only eye brow makeup I will use! I have their dip brow, their wax and powder set and their pencil set. I love every single one of them and they last all day!
Zsazita W.
Zsazita W.
Staten Island, NY
I don't know how I discovered these eyebrow dips but they are the best! I hate a lot of makeup and these Brown dips fill in my eyebrows without looking caked on.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Brow products are amazing. Their lip products are great. I love their glosses, they are the best consistency. And eye shadow are great also. Everything is great.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.