BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kathleen T.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely love ABH. I currently own the Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil and it is amazong. It is easy to apply and there is a soft spooley on the other end. I recommend this to anyone that wants a natural look! ABH also has another popular product which is the Dip Brow Pomade. I haven't tried it yet but I will once my current product is finished.
anette O.
Haltom City, TX
The honest Osseo Beverly Hills dip brow is my favorite eyebrow product because it has the perfect amount of product in it is a very pigmented and buildable it lasted very long throughout the day and doesn't give you the bad look of chunky eyebrows and it is very contrast between your choices of a very natural to a more dramatic eyebrows look
Andreea M.
ABH is my go-to brand for eyebrow products. I love all the eyebrow products they release and their quality is very high. The Dip Brow Pomade is one of my daily used products in my makeup routine and couldn't live without it. The shade selection is great as well, as I find it hard to find the perfect shade for my eyebrows in any other brand.
Donna T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Chocolate brow pomade, how I love you so. It's easy to apply with a brush, has rich pigmented color payoff in beautiful and natural colors, and stays on all day even through rainy days and sweaty gym days. This is the kind of staying power where you can sleep in it, and still have perfect brows the next day. Anastasia is THE name for brows.
Kristen C.
For brow shaping...they completely changed my life! I get my brows done at Anastasia inside of Nordstrom. Ulta has a really good starter kit that includes their brow powder duo, brow brush, and brow gel for $35. It's a great starter pack!! I've had it for a year and use the powder 5-6 days a week and still haven't hardly made a dent in it.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the brow pen, the shadows, the glow kits (with the exception of the new one that has hunky glitter and is not finely milled enough), and the liquid lips from this line. The pigmentation is generally good, quality is good, and price is reasonable. The color selection is usually pretty extensive as well. Just a good range of products!
Peyton A.
Coker, AL
I got their pressed powder contour pallet after I heard all the buzz about it. But frankly I was not impressed. I have used plenty of powder contour palettes and I have never had the same result as I did from Anastasia.. It looked splotchy, none of the colors looked good and throughout the day it looked worse and worse. Would not recommend
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills may be best known for brows, but I've fallen in absolute love with her shadows. The quality and color selection are fantastic and you can pick from an array of finishes to suit your preference. I haven't bought one of her palettes as yet; I prefer to buy individual pans and pick colors I know I'll get wear out of.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
My eyebrows been perfect since I discovered this brand . Long lasting and color variety is awesome. I do wish the pomade didn't get so hard after a while , it might be because is winter and some products with that consistency tend to stiffen I guess. Love the brow whiz is my current fave I take it with me when I travel so convinient .
Kristen m.
Anastasia is basically the only brand I use for my brows. This brand is known for their stellar brow products, but i recently fell head over heels for the modern renaissance palette. The shadows are so easy to blend and the colors are beautiful. I have yet to try their liquid lips, but i have heard nothing but great things about them.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.