BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I was a little late to the game but after watching so many youtubers rave about it I decided to get it during the last Sephora 20% off sale. It is super butter and smooth to blend. My only gripes are is does kick up a lot of powder and I do wish it had maybe one less berry shade but overall its wonderfull!!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Wonderful brand. The brow products are great. I've used both the brow wiz and brow definer. I prefer the brow wiz though because it is smaller and a lot easier to work with. My second favorite item would be their liquid lipsticks. AMAZING. The formula is great and the color choices are so pretty. The modern renaissance palette is by far the best palette I've ever had.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Best brow products out there for sure! I never go a day without my Dipbrow! I love their brow brushes, contour palettes, and their liquid lipsticks as well. I have several of their shadow palettes as well, and even though I'm not a big fan of the packaging, the color selection is pretty unique in each. My favorite is definitely the collaboration with Tamanna Roashan!
sam b.
sam b.
Purchased my first Anastasia product just recently after spending a long time thinking the products could not be worth the price but wow was I wrong. I bought a lip gloss in the shade "candy" and it's probably my favorite lip gloss I've ever tried. I will absolutely be exploring more products from this brand and I will definitely be recommending it to friends.
FANNY C.
FANNY C.
Plantation, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my ALL TIME favorite brand in cosmetics. She has one of the best liquid lipsticks formula, in my opinion. But surprisingly unknown to many people, she has the best eyeshadows, in my experience! I especially fell in love with the modern renaissance palette. Don't forget what ABH did for our contour experience. All hail ABH Cosmetics.
Myschel B.
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I have used a great amount of Anastasia brow products. My favorite so far is dip brow. It lasts for such a long time. A little goes along way and super affordable. Even brow wiz and brow definer and great brow products. The shadows are smooth and buttery and the lip gloss is smells great and doesn't stick to my hair when the wind blows my hair across my face.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Can I give this company six stars? Everything Anastasia comes out with is pure gold, always in demand, always setting trends, the Mario palette and modern renaissance are both so plush to the touch and so pigmented and blendable. The lip stains come on like velvet and dry super matte. The glow kits and brow products transform me into the diva I know I am :)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Amazing top of the line cosmetics that combine beauty with science. They want the customer to have a "polished looked" with their cosmetics. The founder actually introduced brow shaping to U.S salons. ABH is a leader in the cosmetics industry. They were the 1st to launch contour palettes & liquid lipsticks. Their cosmetics give you a beautful flawless look.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
This brand can do no wrong. They are affordable compared to most high end brands, their color shade range is amazing, the quality is amazing and she stands for everything solid women stand for. Her recent release, the ABH Foundation stick is by far one of my favorites. I also love the formula of her liquid lipsticks. I'm looking forward to trying dip brow
Thea V.
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
Anastasia is my go-to for brows and liquid lipsticks! I use the brow wiz as well as the color pot every single day to fill in my eyebrows, then I go over it with the Anastasia Brow Gel to lock them in place. I have about 20 of her lip colors and I love them over almost every other brand. They're not too drying. They're easy to apply and last all day long!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.