BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Their highlight palettes are to die for! they are such a nice shiny color and i really wish i could own the moonlight one
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have the eyeshadow pallet & i got that one because i love smoky colors my eyes look nice when i use them. good quallity
Kristen F.
I've recently fallen in love with their liquid lipsticks and love their shadows as well. This brand is lovely all around.
Megan W.
Gulf Shores, AL
I haven't used enough products to give a good review but I have used various lip colors and have loved the wear and look
Mayra F.
Saint Charles, MO
A bit pricey but so worth it. I have used the contour kit and the glow kit. Both were worth it and great for a beginner.
Kelli A.
Brow biz is one of my all time favorite products and my. Holy grail. I always have this in any makeup bag wherever I go.
Onengiye F.
Garland, TX
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The shadows (modern renaissance palette), brow pomades and foundations are my favorites.
Nicole Q.
Brow products are the best in the industry. They are very pricey compared to its competitors but it's worth every penny!
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Best brow products of all time. The brow wiz, the definer, and the pomade are all amazing. The glow kits are awesome too
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
Modern renaissance palette is a must have the colors are amazing , the shadows are buttery smooth and blend like a dream
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.