BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Camille F.
Camille F.
San Jose, CA
ABH Dipbrow Pomade is my holy grail. Always getting my eyebrows on point. Liquid Lipstick colors from ABH are so beautiful. Quite on the dry side, but not too much.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
The Brow Wiz pencil is a life saver! It makes filling in ones eyebrows extremely simple and natural looking. I just ran out of mine and need to go buy another ASAP!
Joni P.
Joni P.
Anastasia has THE BEST brow products of any cosmetic company out there! I cannot live without their Brow Wiz, and Brow Pencils. They have literally changed my life!
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Love their highlights!! I wish i bought the modern renaissance palette so i can review it and use it on my youtube channel! Their colors are so silky and pigmented!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Absolutely love Anastasia. When I first discovered it, it changed my life.. well my eyebrows. Definitely recommend. They have lip products, eyebrows, contour, etc.
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
His lipstick fascinates me has excellent coverage and long duration, variety of shades, are fantastic, I recommend them and his eyebrow cream is fabulous, the best
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Definitely worth the hype. I'm a complete contouring newbie and I've been really successful with their cream contour palette. Also their brow products are amazing.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Anastasia has some awesome products! They are very good quality but are expensive! They are definitely worth your money but you can find some less expensive dupes!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Favorite high end makeup line! They have the best we shadow palates and their brow wiz and dip brow are to die for! 5 stars! You can get this at any Ulta or online
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
I love love love the brow wiz. As never having done my eyebrows before, this brow wiz is super helpful. A little pricey but I'll definitely be purchasing it again!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.