BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I recently purchased the Modern Renaissance palette, and I must say I was completely blown away! I love how smooth the shadows are and how nicely they blend together.
Abril R.
Abril R.
Princeton, NJ
I swear by ABH's brow pomade for my everyday brow look. I love it because you can create a dramatic look, and also a soft look, depending on how much product you use.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Rydal, GA
My brows have made up their mind, ABH is all they need in life! I own everything they've made now: Contour kits, liquid lipsticks, highlighters, foundation, and more!
Cindee R.
Cindee R.
El Monte, CA
I really love the eyebrow pomade! I have been using it for years now with my boy brow from glossier! This pomade is super to work with and lastes a long time as well.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
I truly love the quality of this brand. The price is always worth the product, plus I only indulge in cruelty free makeup and love that they are a cruelty free brand.
Ireland C.
Ireland C.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Everything in this brand is holy grail worthy. Anastasia can do no wrong in my eyes. My brows are always on fleek,and my eyes always looking sharp. I love this brand
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
I purchased the cream contour palette through this brand. ABH products can be purchased at Sephora and Ulta (I think). Items are a little more on the expensive side.
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
This brand is #life! 👌🏼💁🏻 I love just about everything of abh.. especially the brow dip pomade & the modern renaissance palette! Pretty blendable colors and works A+
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Indio, CA
Anastasia has never failed ! This makeup brand is amazing! It might be a bit expensive but it is totally worth it. I do shop a lot there and the quality is amazing !
Camille F.
Camille F.
San Jose, CA
ABH Dipbrow Pomade is my holy grail. Always getting my eyebrows on point. Liquid Lipstick colors from ABH are so beautiful. Quite on the dry side, but not too much.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.