BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Allie C.
Allie C.
Mostly known for the eyebrow makeup and I'm a big fan! I use the taupe dip brow and I've used it for a few years now. Lasts forever and easy to apply. Stays on all day.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Riverside, CA
All the products are amazing. This brand is the reason I fell in love with makeup. Their eyebrow kits as well as the modern renaissance eyeshadow palette is my favorite
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Hartfield, VA
If you want your brows to look instagram baddie perfect, do not even attempt to use a different brand for your looks. ABH is where it is at for your every eyebrow need!
Khayana W.
Khayana W.
Vallejo, CA
I've used the dip brow and it's by far my go to for doing my eye brows it's very creamy and dry of you let it sit out . A little does along way and will purchase again
Julia D.
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
AMAZING! The quality of this brand is magnificent & the products are always right on trend. I use anastasia brow products, eyeshadows and lip glosses on a daily basis!
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Everything I have ever used from Anastasia is absolutely amazing. Her highlighters give me so much life and her lipsticks are some of the best formulas I've ever used.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Got the glow kit as a gift n I tried it for the first time a few days ago.. and I like it I mean it can use a bit more pigment but I still like it n will keep using it
Yahira A.
Yahira A.
Me encanta. Uso el gel para las cejas. Es un excelente producto uno le hace daño a mi piel. Lo único es los precios realmente son muy altos para los productos q tienen
Cindee R.
Cindee R.
El Monte, CA
I really love the eyebrow pomade! I have been using it for years now with my boy brow from glossier! This pomade is super to work with and lastes a long time as well.
Abril R.
Abril R.
Princeton, NJ
I swear by ABH's brow pomade for my everyday brow look. I love it because you can create a dramatic look, and also a soft look, depending on how much product you use.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.