BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Eyebrow products really put other brands to shame. Dipbrow and pencils are staples for me. Eyeshadow palettes are worth checking out too. Foundation stick didnt impress me.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Their brow products are to die for! I use them all from their dipbrow, to hell, to their brushes they all seem to work well together and leave my eyebrows looking flawless!
Jules J.
Jules J.
Clearwater, FL
I got the Modern Renaissance for Christmas and used it for my new year's eve look. I was very pleased with the outcome and I look forward to expirimenting with more looks.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Love everything that there is in their makeup line. The highlights are amazing I have 2 palettes and omg I just can put them down and their brow products are just amazing.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
PALOS HEIGHTS, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup is great because they make eyeshadow palettes that have a classic look that looks great on anyone. I especially love their matte eyeshadows.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Dip brow is amazing! I use chocolate and it lasts all day and goes on very pigmented. I recommend this product to anyone who needs all day staying power and flawless brows
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Nashville , TN
I've used her contour Pallet and the modern renaissance Pallet both of great quality! She's more affordable than others but still a little pricey...eye Pallet is worth it
Tess D.
Tess D.
Love ansastasia's swivel up pencil thin eye brow pencil.... perfect for creating natural looking brows with definition that last throughout the day .... highly recommend.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
One the best high end brands out there they have everything from eye shadows to lipsticks, highlighters, foundations, even brushes now. Can bever go wrong with anastasia.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I have used Anastasia brow products and lip products, and so far the lipgloss is my favorite! it stays on so long and it is also very creamy vs sticky like other glosses.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.