BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Definitely the best products I can use all my life from the eyebrows to the lips. One of my favorites I love the palettes with the brushes but please return the limited editions.
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
I haven't tried a lot of Anastasia's products , just her eyebrow powders & the modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. And so far so good! They are amazing and I need to try more!
Kisha W.
Kisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
Two words. Brow. Wiz. It is literally everything!!! Beat brow pencil I've ever used. Rich color and easy application. And the color lasts all day! My go to brow filler everyday.
celeste c.
celeste c.
Lucerne Vly, CA
10/10 for sure . glow kits are amazing , palettes are amazing , all these products are high ends but they are so good and great for if you are looking for more high end makeup !
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands and tested the palette MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE is wonderful prigmenta uff like no other and can not miss the eyebrow pencils for i love
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am trully in love with Anastasia Beverly hills matte lipsticks although they are like $22 each they are amazing and great colors. Go out and buy some you will see what I mean.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
I've only tried the brow products from Anastasia and I love them! They're my go to brow products. I don't think I'll ever stray away from those. The price is worth the product.
Deann S.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Anastasia brand is a really high quality brand with amazing products. Was introduced by my sister and love their highlighters. More pricier but definitely get your monies worth
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I haven't tried much but I like that the products are vegan/ cruelty free. I've tried the brow wiz and it's really nice! I also have a sharpener that has lasted a year already!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Girl me and my mama use Anastasia Beverly Hills on the daily she has The foundation product we love ourselves some Anastasia Beverly Hills products especially the Contor pallet
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.