BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Oni J.
Oni J.
The queen of eyebrows for sure! Their brow products will never fail to impress you and last such a long time. I've had my brow pomade for more than a year now and there's plenty left.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
I love this brand! I used the brow pomade, & it's amazing! Stays on all day, easy to apply, & great color choices. I only wish the pomade didn't dry out toward the end of the product.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This is such a solid brand. Their products never cease to amaze be with their quality and flexibility. Their powders are so creamy and the consistency of their creams if just perfect.
Annette D.
Annette D.
Oakley, CA
I love the eye palette by Mario all the colors are very pigmented and soft and you can do multiple eye looks with one palette its a nice size for travel with a dicent mirror and brush
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Love their glow kits...except the shade hard candy does absolutely nothing even when you try to swatch it with your finger....it's just hard. (Maybe that's where the name came from?)
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
I cannot live without my Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade eyebrow gel and the powder love the products love the Contour Products love the liquid lipsticks Heather potion on my favorite
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Their brow kit, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern shadow palette is one thing I love. Have not bought them yet, but I'm really wanting to because of reviews I have seen on them.
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills CAN DO NO WRONG. Their drop brow, brow wiz pencil, palettes, everything.. it's just amazing. I haven't tried one product that I just do not like. I reccomend
Ania A.
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
I use the eyebrow pencil and I'm in love! All of her products are amazing! The pigmentation is amazing and it's very creamy. Highly recommend this her products to everyone must try!
Julie T.
Julie T.
Silt, CO
love the eye brow wiz is awesome and it has some many different colors to choose from, I would love to try the pomade tho, I think using the brush for your eyebrows might be better.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.