BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Once you switch over to Anastasia, you'll never go back. I've been using the DipBrow for almost two years now, and the BrowWiz for about half a year now, and my brows have never looked better! I haven't tried the highlights as I'm still waiting for them to come out with one for pale people (NORVINA I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS)...but anyways great quality, definitely worth the high price!
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
LOVE Anastasia products. They are good quality and last for a good while. I've used almost all of their eyebrow products. Contour kits are great, not my number one but they are quality and are worth paying for. Have not tried eyeshadows. Liquid lipsticks are also good, again not my number one but it's up there. Recommend this brand to everyone willing to invest in good quality products.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Can't go wrong with Anastasia products. The brow wiz is so easy to maneuver. The highlighters are pigmented. And their one specific eyeshadow palette, modern Renaissance is my favorite. They have all the colors you would need to make a perfect eye look. It also has the right amount of mattes and shimmers, you can't go wrong with that palette. Yes it's pricey but the quality is great.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Although I haven't tried any of the ABH face products, I do know that all of their products seem to live to the hype their set with! Of course, my favorite products are the modern Renaissance palette and the eyeshadow singles. I have never found any better quality eyeshadows than ABH's. I just wish they would have items like Pink Champagne and Intense Gaze come back in stock already!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Now Anastasia products are a must have for every women!!! I love there contouring pallet as well as there eyebrow gels and pencil's!!! Also there setting powders are everythingi am dying to try out some more of there products!!! I would love to get one of these in my box that way i can give my true and honest review on it!!!!!!!!! This is a must have in every one of my boxes!!!!!
Nastasya
Nastasya
Youngstown, OH
I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills beauty express for brows and eyes, What i love about this product is that it comes with brow stencils and as someone who's brows have thinned out over the years this was a big help to me, I think this is a great product for a beginner but i don't know if i would buy it again because the makeup does smudge and my brows didn't stay put all day.
I absoulutely love anything from this line. I only use their brow pencils, or brow wiz, or any brow product from them. You just cant find one as good as theres. I also love their eyeshadow singles and making custom pallets for certain looks. I have never used any of their contouring products but would defiantly love to give it a try. I do think that this line is a little pricey.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
I still am on the fence I'm still not sure how I feel about the brand. I bought their stick foundation and I can't tell if it's my skin or the product that doesn't work well. But I do like some of their brow products and glosses it makes me wonder if I like the brand as a whole or not lol. They are high priced. I don't think that there is anything overly special but they are ok
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
I can't begin to say enough good things about ABH. I'm a devotee to say the least and own almost her whole line. From the liquid lipsticks to the eyeshadows and glowkits, everything is quality and not insanely expensive. Even though this is a luxury brand, it is still one worth investing in. ABH customer for life! (her customer svc dept is also amazing and so friendly!).
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
My brows would not even be visible if it was not for Anastasia Beverly Hills brow duo powders! I love the formula. A little goes a long way and gives me the best, most natural looking brows that I have had in my entire life. I receive compliments on how thick and full my brows are and no one can tell that I actually have a few bald/sparse areas because of the ABH magic!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.