BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
I visited an Anastasia eyebrow consultant in a Nordstrom's store and was very impressed at her assistance as well as the Anastasia products. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I'm a huge fan of the eyeshadows such as the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks. Very pigmented, not over drying, and comes in so many gorgeous shades
LAIDI G.
LAIDI G.
Jersey City, NJ
Brow definer is amazing I love love love it so much and it's for a great price. Their lip stains are nice I haven't been able to try them though. I'd like to buy more eye products from them.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have the cream contour palette and the glow kit. Both are amazing products but in my honest opinion jeffery stars highlighters smoke these. But for a semi awesome highlight these are cool.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Virginia Beach, VA
The Anastasia dip brow is my holy grail of eyebrows products. I use this every day! The pigmatation is amazing and the product goes on so smooth. I have repurchased this over and over again.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love the self made palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills.. the eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery .. super pigmented !! Prices aren't that affordable but you really get what you pay for ..
Gladys V.
Gladys V.
Obviously they are the holly grail for anything and everything eyebrows ! But they also have great liquid lipsticks, make sure to pick one up next time you restock on your dip brow promade.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a cult favorite that deserves every single star but im only putting four cause even though they work flawlessly they are a bit pricey and do not run so many sales
Charca M.
Charca M.
I definitely love their brow pomade with the brow brush. It's like my staple brow product everyday. It's very easy to use and it gives a clean brow look. I definitely recommend this brand.
crismary m.
crismary m.
Medley, FL

The illuminators of this line are fantastic, they are very cute and give a beautiful touch to the face. Its eyebrow ointment is ideal for eyebrows that are very beautiful and well formed.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.