BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
I definitely like the way that they have shaved eyebrows, I do like the stencils. But I recently purchased the brow liner and it was dried out
Lily J.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing cosmetics. I use Anastasia products every day no matter what. From liquid lipsticks to their clear brow gel, they always get it right.
Amanda W.
Norman, OK
Kind of Overhyped and Overpriced I would definitely try the BH cosmetics pomade and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. They are more affordable dupes.
Molly C.
I love their brow products. A little goes a long way. Love that their palettes are refillable so we don't have to buy an entirely new palette.
Xitlaly M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks, they're the best! I remember the first shade that I ever got was Persimmon, it's the best! ūüėć
Brittanny M.
Rensselaer, NY
I use her dip brow. OMG its the best!!! My eyebrows go NOWHERE. Stays on all day and sometimes my makeup remover wipe has to work extra hard.
Rachel T.
Only 4 because I want more! I want more more more because Anastasia Beverly Hills is so good I just want more choices I want more everything!
Amber P.
Anastasia beverly hills <3
Some of the best highlighters, brow products I have ever tried. I would defiantly reccomend this brand to anyone!!
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I like this brand! Their dip brow is really good and I use it all the time! Their glow kits are so amazing I love when they release new ones!
Maria M.
North Hollywood, CA
Anastasia Berverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, is the best thing ever! It has a great pigmentation and it make my brows look very natural and good
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.