BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ally F.
Ally F.
Their lip gloss is bomb. Their liquid lips are bomb. Their eyeshadow is bomb. Everything is bomb except the fact their a little expensive, but fortunately they're cheaper than most Sephora brands.
Chantya S.
Chantya S.
This is one of my favorite brands, I like almost every product that I have tried! I have their liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, glow kits, contour powdera, cream concealers and a few brushes.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Obsessed with their brow wiz! Recently I was on a budget due to Christmas shopping and I purchased the "dupe" of it. It did not compare at all! I would rather spend $20 on 1 item that is worth it!
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this brand from their eyeshadow to dip brow pomade they are all great product. A little pricier than department stores but you get what you pay for with this brand. High quality a must try
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I honestly haven't tried a ton from this brand, however, the items I have tried are worth the hype. The price point is a little steep but you're getting high end product that I think is worth it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Memphis, TN
Their brow kits are INCREDIBLE. I've used a few other products from this company but everything brow-related is simply amazing. I'll never change brands for brow gear. They have me sold for life!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this brand everything I have from them is priceless to me, I waited in line modern renaissance pallet because I had to have one, the eyebrow gel works wonders and the glow kits are amazing
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
All of these products are awesome!! I highly recommend trying any of this brand! I don't own any personally however I've heard and seen great reviews and I've tried a few products and love them!
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Corona, CA
This is one of my all Time favorite brands. First, Anastasia basically created the contour.. where would artists be with out it? Second, the eyebrow products!! I'll never stop buying this brand
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Modern Renaissance palette is beautiful...
Colors r so creams... So blendable can't see my collection with out this palette itsxa must have... If your into reds pinks... And I'm so into them...
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.