BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
melissa s.
Torrington, CT
just purchased the eyebrow pen and use if for both brows and as a lip liner. Weird to use on lips as advised on a beauty blog, but it is perfect!!
Amy W.
I use the brow definer everyday. I never did my brows before I found this stuff. I never thought it was necessary but now I can't live without it.
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
The brow dip pomade is my life. It has a long shelf life and you only need a little. This is a great bra d I just wish I could afford the pallets.
Gabrielle M.
Prospect Park, PA
Her eyebrow lines are to die for. Many different products to achieve several different looks. In my opinions the eyebrow products are inexpensive.
Brendaliz Z.
The eyebrow pencil is a daily must. Perfect shade and perfect consistency. It is really easy to use and lasts forever. I wear it on regular basis.
Kishmala M.
Central Islip, NY
Anastasias glow kits are something everybody needs. If I could only keep one highlighter, it would be my glow kit. It's just perfect in every way.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA
This is the only brand of eyebrow makeup that I use because it is so amazing. It stays on all day and the actual product its or lasts a long time
Elia J.
Dip brow may be the greatest invention of our times! Lol! Her pink champagne eye shadow is GORGEOUS. The liquid lipstick is freaking bulletproof!
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
The lipstick stains they have are amazing. I have one in the shade vintage its beautiful and chic. Would definitely recommend anyone to use them.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I love the Anastasia lip products! They all go on well, are made of quality ingredients, have lovely colors, and they even taste and smell great!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.