BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Monica G.
Monica G.
They have a great variety of products. One of my favorite ones is the perfect brow pencil because it stays put all day and it's easy to blend in the areas of my brows that is lacking hair. Love them!
Desiray W.
Desiray W.
Raymond, WA
I use ABH dipbrow all the time. It's easy to use and is super pigmented. Makes your eyebrows look natural and flawless. The brow brush is awesome because it's angled so it shapes your brows perfectly
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
They queen of brows. I have the brow wiz, which the tip applicator is much easier to fill in the front of my and the tail. They have so many colors to choose from and different brow fillers options .
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
This is hands down one of the greatest makeup brands!!!! Their website is easy to maneuver. Every single product is high quality. My favorites are the illuminators, liquid lipsticks, and eye shadows.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Easton, PA
When it comes to brows, this right here is my holy grail. My brows cannot go a day without being fixed up with some of ABH's pomade! I recommend to everyone! The liquid lipsticks are amazing as well.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
Anastasia has the best eyebrow products I have ever tried. They are flawless. A little pricy but so worth it. My favorite is the brow definer and the glow kits of course! I will absolutely buy again.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Morgantown , WV
I absolutely love Anastasia's dip brow!! Before I used it, I had no idea how to make my brows look full and great. But now, I can make them look professionally done! Highly recommend their products!
Anya N.
Anya N.
Riverside, CA
The powder contour kit is an absolute must for anyone who loves to kill it with their makeup skills day to day. Looks great on pale white skin like mine and a little goes a long way so it will last.
feifei j.
feifei j.
Tampa, FL
I love their brow products a lot, I will never use other brand brow products, their modern ressicente palette is so nice, you will create a romantic look with this one, definitely will buy it again
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Obsessed with their brow wiz! Recently I was on a budget due to Christmas shopping and I purchased the "dupe" of it. It did not compare at all! I would rather spend $20 on 1 item that is worth it!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????