BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena , CA
The best products for my eyebrows and lipstick as well. They have a lot of products with good quality. My shopping experience was great. I shop here a lot when I need products if I don't need too lol.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I have only had one product from Anastasia Beverly Hills, but it is amazing! They are quite expensive, but the quality is worth it! Such amazing quality and not disappointed at all! I love it so much!
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
I love all her products especially her dipbeows and her eyebrow products they just work so well and I love her highlighters also They are just so gorgeous and I love her prouduct formulas as well !!!!
Mel E.
Mel E.
Buford, GA
A brand that excels is everything they do. From their contour palettes to their glow kits to their liquid lipsticks and their absolutely perfect eye brow products. This is a brand that slays the game.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I love Anastasia eyebrow pencil and glow kit. I love how close the pencil color is To my natural eyebrow color and how nice the glow kit highlights. Can't wait to purchase more products from the line.
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
My sisters and I fight over our eye brow kit! So easy to apply and natural looking people don't even realize we applied it to our brows! I recommend this to any girl who wants a perfect arch and color
I purchased a dipbrow from this company two years ago, and the products is still going strong. A little bit goes a long way because of how thick, and bold the pomeade is. It's $20, but worth the spend
Josie E.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Anastasia is the queen of brows. I've never tried any of their products other then their brow products. It's a little more on the pricier side but it's worth it! The only brand I trusts for my brows!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I buy my Anastasia BH makeup at Sephora. My favorite is thier lipstick. I love the color 'lovely'. It's so pretty, and last a long time. They have good quality makeup, and their prices are reasonable.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
I love everything I have tired from Anastasia including their liquid lipsticks, brow kits, highlighter kits, brow pencils. Everything is so long lasting, pigmented and amazing! Such a wonderful brand.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.