BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Antonette W.
Antonette W.
North York , ON
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Brow wiz is a must have! I started using Brow Wiz to fill in a few missing eyebrow hairs near my eyes. I have dark eyebrows so I purchased "Ebony". The pencil is easy to use and looks great. It doesn't look fake or overdrawn. To complete the look, I also use Clear Brow Gel by the same brand. It keeps my long brows in place.
Hadeer H.
Hadeer H.
The Glow kit from Anstasia is perfect it has three colours which matches different skin colours which gives more glow to the make up look which put you look in next level I just love it ūüėć
PAOLA ANDREA M.
PAOLA ANDREA M.
I love the glow kits of anastasia becouse comes a good amount of product the presentation ita really good an the colors are the best
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Great brand but sometimes is nor very affordable. I love their brows products
Maanavi A.
Maanavi A.
I don't often wear lipstick but when I do ABH is my go to brand for liquid lipsticks. Their formula is lightweight,doesn't budge and smells amazing. Though it dries my lips it's worth it because it looks fabulous. Though I own many my go to shade is Ashton. Most might've heard about it this shade as it is one of the most popular ones. It's must have for any makeup addicts collection.
Aryn H.
Aryn H.
Veradale, WA
Brow wiz is my go to eyebrow pencil. I have not found any pencil like this one. My favorite as all her products are amazing.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
I can't describe my love for the anastasia brow products and the highlight palettes! I always get compliments on my highlight whenever i'm using theirs! And my brows are always on fleek. Not enough words to describe them
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Victoria, BC
The dip brow from Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. They're 27$ a pop so it's not cheap, but they last forever and they're worth the investment. It's the only product I've seen that is that effective.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, ['', 'ON', '']
Anastasia is one of my favourite brands. Cruelty free &a vegan, no parent company. Consistently amazing products and some of the most amazing things I've ever used. Something that I don't hear enough about is their gel liners! I'll never use another one.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.