BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
Tried their products a few times and I loved them. They also have a wide range in selection of everything make up. Very classy and reasonable prices. Will shop here again and I highly recommend these products to all women.
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.
Love this I don know what I would do without this I love this love the colours and has lots of different variety
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hamilton, Ontario, ON
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz brow pencil is my number one choice for a brow pencil. It is very natural depending on preference and application. It is a fine twist top which allows for the appearance of hair. It wears all day and I usually set my makeup with a setting spray so it doesn't go anywhere!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Halifax, NS
I have 2 products from Anastasia Beverly Hills and don't particularly love or hate either of them. People were going nut for the contorting kit so I tried it and actually just find it "meh".
Karen A.
Karen A.

Its products are really good, great quality, I recently bought an eyebrow salve and it came out really good, I love it
Angie F.
Angie F.
I love the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade is been a life changing, i have made the process of doing my eyebrows much easier and a little bit goes a long way!!
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!! Their eyeshadows and the brow wiz are my favorite! I wish they had more of their limited edition eyeshadow palettes though. Every time I try to buy them they are sold out which can be very annoying at times.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
5 STARS !!!! The QUEEN of makeup !!! From eyeshadow to highlighters , to brushes !!! It is to die for !!!! So worth the prices. I swear !
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
OMG thee dip brow is AMAZING I am in one of the lightest shades and when I run out I will repurchase it I have also tryed there amazing highlight pallet if you are a makeup kinda girl it is a mush have to your collection
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA
Love the brow wiz!!! I loved her new brow pencil but the brow wiz is just perfect for defining brows. And her eye shadow palettes are different but absolutely what the world needs
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????