BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
St-Casimir, Quebec, Canada
This brand makes your eyebrows look on fleeeeeek. Their brows products are more than perfect and the liquid lipstick are really nice.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Surrey, BC
Anastasia's Brow Gel applies smoothly and with precision with their brush. I love the formula and the color pay-off!
olivia d.
olivia d.
anastasia is very good i love the highlights they are such good quality and highlights are my favourite things to buy. the experience is easy because its sold at most place i would reccomend
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I love Anastasia! The new modern Renaissance palette is the best thing I've ever purchased (makeup wise). I love their eyebrow products as well.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Loving the new products this company is producing! The eyeshadow palettes are great and well pigmented! Love the liquid lip and the highlighter palettes are beautiful!!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Brampton, ON
My all time favourite brand. I use several of their products every day and I never regret spending the money I do on them. It is pricey but I feel like it's totally worth while because the products are all amazing.
Efe E.
Efe E.
London
Really like Anastasia products was introduced by a friend who sells their product I don't shop here a lot but my favourite product is their highlighter palette.its a bit costly to get a palette but it's worth your pennies
Iona I.
Iona I.
The cream conotour palette is fair is mt go to for a night out or evening makeup. It gives a subtle contour and a perfect base for powder which will intensify it. I love it so much and use it on a reugular basis. Would recommend to anyone!
valérie v.
valérie v.
There product are just damn amazing !! When you want perfect eyebrows . You deffetly buy from this brand
Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland
hun contour paletten zijn echt te gek.zoo veel pigment en goede kwaliteit.heel fijn om mee te werken. ookhun glow kit is heel mooi
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.