BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jackie K.
Scarborough, ON
Best eyebrow products on the market! Their pencil is very natural you can never go wrong. Their powder is my go to between tints at the salon and they pomade is amazing for those special occasions when you brows just have to perform!!! A little goes a long way and literally lasts forever!! The price is also pretty reasonable. Beauty comes at a cost but it doesn't have to break the bank! :)
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I love Anastasia! I have purchase several of her products and they don't disappoint. My favorites have to be her contour palettes and the eyebrow wiz. I would recommend her products to everyone. They are pricey but worth it!
Sarsa A.
Singapore
They are meant for the brow products, I love the eyeshadow palette called Mordern Rennaisance.. Very nice warm tones and with smooth eyeshadow application and all so ever pigmented.. my highest recommendation
Mussarat P.
London
Contour kit and highlighter glow kit are my favourite daily wear product. Contour kit it's so creamy and highlighter kit is so pigmented
roxanne h.
I really like the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade it stays on the whole day it doesn't smugde. I have had mine for over a year now and it's still not empty
jadesola o.
The anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit line is mind blowing but I'm drawn to the "That Glow" line , as trending on social media the glow kit is officially LIT;the consistency of the colours and the way it pops it just slays. For that popping highlight I definitely recommend anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit.
Tami K.
Burnaby, BC
I got the Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso literally a year ago and only now need to replace it. This thing lasts forever and I apply makeup at least 5 days a week. I'm naturally dishwater blonde, but ended up with this dark color because it complimented my undertones and I'll never go back!
Rachel S.
Victoria, ['', 'BC', '']
The dip brow from Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. They're 27$ a pop so it's not cheap, but they last forever and they're worth the investment. It's the only product I've seen that is that effective.
Renuka S.
At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Carlet A.
P.O. BOX 503745 CK MP Saipan
The best eye brow pomade I've ever used! Looks natural no clumpiness and it's totally bendable!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.