BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Millie B.
Millie B.
I love the did brow so much it has such good quality and best comfort I really like how it aplyes and it could be improved
Aryn H.
Aryn H.
Veradale, WA
Brow wiz is my go to eyebrow pencil. I have not found any pencil like this one. My favorite as all her products are amazing.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
I can't describe my love for the anastasia brow products and the highlight palettes! I always get compliments on my highlight whenever i'm using theirs! And my brows are always on fleek. Not enough words to describe them
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Hamilton, Ontario
Anastasia is one of my favourite brands. Cruelty free &a vegan, no parent company. Consistently amazing products and some of the most amazing things I've ever used. Something that I don't hear enough about is their gel liners! I'll never use another one.
Antonette W.
Antonette W.
Toronto, Ontario
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Victoria, BC
The dip brow from Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. They're 27$ a pop so it's not cheap, but they last forever and they're worth the investment. It's the only product I've seen that is that effective.
Hadeer H.
Hadeer H.
The Glow kit from Anstasia is perfect it has three colours which matches different skin colours which gives more glow to the make up look which put you look in next level I just love it 😍
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Perfection. I buy my brows makeup here and i cant live without this brand. High quality, semi affordable but still good
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.
ABH has great liquid lipsticks as well as their new lip palettes and their modern renaissance palette and dip brow
Tami K.
Tami K.
Burnaby, Bc
I got the Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso literally a year ago and only now need to replace it. This thing lasts forever and I apply makeup at least 5 days a week. I'm naturally dishwater blonde, but ended up with this dark color because it complimented my undertones and I'll never go back!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????