BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Dursley, Gloucestershire
The Modern Renaissance palette is so pigmented as well as easily blendable. You can create so many pigmented and and whilst it may come off as quite pricey it's truly with the money and you get what you pay for.
Livia R.
Livia R.
The dip brow pomade is good on the brows and for over drawing , but they should be doing testers because you have to buy different ones to find your colour .
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
St-Casimir, Quebec, Canada
This brand makes your eyebrows look on fleeeeeek. Their brows products are more than perfect and the liquid lipstick are really nice.
Netta R.
Netta R.
Anastasias brow products are the bomb! Highly suggest getting them if you want great eyebrows. And their highlighters are amazing, the glow kits are one of the best things ever.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
De esto me encanta los maquillajes las bases con acabado mate son super suaves con tu piel y los labiales sus colecciones son geniales he únicas
Grace A.
Grace A.
Surrey, BC
Anastasia's Brow Gel applies smoothly and with precision with their brush. I love the formula and the color pay-off!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
❤❤❤❤❤❤ favourite thing besides morphe but anastasia is beautiful makeup cannot get enough of this
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
The glow kits are life! The best highlighters in the history because they are so good, they make my cheekbones and tip of my nose shine without adding too much, I really recommend it because it so worthy
olivia d.
olivia d.
anastasia is very good i love the highlights they are such good quality and highlights are my favourite things to buy. the experience is easy because its sold at most place i would reccomend
Tami K.
Tami K.
Burnaby, Bc
I got the Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso literally a year ago and only now need to replace it. This thing lasts forever and I apply makeup at least 5 days a week. I'm naturally dishwater blonde, but ended up with this dark color because it complimented my undertones and I'll never go back!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.