BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland
hun contour paletten zijn echt te gek.zoo veel pigment en goede kwaliteit.heel fijn om mee te werken. ookhun glow kit is heel mooi
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is brand known primarily for its brow products, but its Waterproof Crème Color should boost its renown among eye products, too. Thanks to a formula whose performance lets it live up to all of its claims, this easily earns our highest rating!

Waterproof Crème Color is a gel eyeliner housed in a glass pot, similar to products from other lines like MAC and Bobbi Brown. What makes this an outstanding option is first and foremost its color quality. It is very heavily pigmented, meaning you need just the smallest amount on your eyeliner brush to get strong, solid color—and at that rate, this pot will last you until the next Ice Age. The formula glides across the lash line easily without dragging, which makes lining a breeze, and it dries down to a semi-matte finish in about a minute.

Performance-wise, this definitely lives up to its claims. It doesn't smudge, fade, or crease throughout a standard 8-hour workday. We wore this on a very warm day and even splashed water on our faces to see if it was truly waterproof, and found it didn't budge! The good news is that it's easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover or fragrance-free plant oil. Waterproof Crème Color comes in a variety of shades that range from standard black and brown to bright pink, yellow, orange, and blue.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
I have the glow high lighter pallete and it's amazing! Shines a lot! Lol! It's one of my favorite! And lasts like forever on my skin
Raysha R.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
I'm obsessed with every Anastasia Beverly Hills, ESPECIALLY the lippies! They apply on so smoothly and are just so gorgeous
Fer C.
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Anastasia me enamora por su infinita linea de labiales tanto matte como gloss y me fascinan todos
Brow wiz is a must have! I started using Brow Wiz to fill in a few missing eyebrow hairs near my eyes. I have dark eyebrows so I purchased "Ebony". The pencil is easy to use and looks great. It doesn't look fake or overdrawn. To complete the look, I also use Clear Brow Gel by the same brand. It keeps my long brows in place.
Haroula T.
Haroula T.
Halifax, NS
I absolutely can't live without my Anastasia brow kit and brush. Just the best product that works with me.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Great brand but sometimes is nor very affordable. I love their brows products
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Petawawa
Have 2 eyeshadow pallets and some singles and 2 of the glow kits and by far my favourite make up brand EVER just wish Sephora sold more :)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Highlighters and Liquid Lipsticks at it's best. A new cult favourite amongst millennials, Anastasia contouring kits are definitely not a fad, but a great product that's here to stay, and definitely becoming a cult favourite.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????