BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
The glow kits are life! The best highlighters in the history because they are so good, they make my cheekbones and tip of my nose shine without adding too much, I really recommend it because it so worthy
Emilia R.
Anastasia liquid to matte lipstick is amazing. Stays on all day no need to reapply often and is smudge proof. Lots of colour options, drys out your lips a bit so i put chapstick on underneath.
Richa S.
Absolutely love everything my anastasia! Love all the eye shadows and glow kits! The liquid lips are bit drying for my liking but they have such amazing colors!
Ly P.
Hamilton, Ontario
Just got a brow pencil and so much easier to use than the dip brow, I find that the pencil is more for people who want a natural look - whereas dipbrow is to achieve a more dramatic brow!
Sarsa A.
Singapore
They are meant for the brow products, I love the eyeshadow palette called Mordern Rennaisance.. Very nice warm tones and with smooth eyeshadow application and all so ever pigmented.. my highest recommendation
Hiba A.
Definitely one of my fav brands! I love all their products from their brow pencils to their concealer. I feel that they really focus on ensuring they have the correct formula before launching their products. You can tell they care about their brand and their customers! None of their products have ever disappointed me.
Carly G.
A few of my favourite ABH products are stick foundation, brow wiz, and mini lip gloss set. These products make applying make up fun and are of great quality. Definitely a great everyday makeup line that I recommend.
Chloe E.
Perth, Scotland
This is my all time favourite brow product to use, it glides onto brows making it so easy to get your desired shape! The only thing is you have to work reasonably fast with this product as it drys quite quick.
Karina B.
Stoney creek , CA
The best product from the abh line is definitely the pomade! Ive had it for over a year and as long as you close it right after every use you'll be able to keep the consistency of the product! You have to use a light hand but it gives such a nice brow or you can even go for a bolder brow
Shar R.
I am so in love with their eyebrow products. Their pomade specifically that I even convinced my friend who has MICROBLADED eyebrows, to go and buy herself a pomade.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.