BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
The brow pencil is life! It makes your briefs perfectly align and also makes your eyebrows popppp
Faye H.
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
Anastasia is a hit and miss company for me. I love the quality of their eyeshadows, but unlike a majority of the beauty world, I find their brow products lacklustre. I think the insane amount of hype around them had me thinking it would be the be all and end all, but I found no difference in their brow products to any other comparably priced brands.
Kappy N.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
recently bought the cream contour palette. im in love with it!! its the best contour palette ive bought so far.
jackie f.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB
Only thing I have used so far is a liquid lipstick, and I'm truly impress. Colour payoff is great, so only need 1 swipe and it's covers your lips perfectly, stays all day and dries down matte, how could u not love it?
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
I love, Anastasia Beverly Hills products, I have many eye shadow palettes, and the eyebrow pomade, and I love them all, the pigments are amazing in the eye shadows... would recommend all products to friends and family
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE ABH! They are first and foremost famous for their Brow products and I love the range that you can choose from. They also have beautiful eyeshadows that are in premade palettes and also customizable ones!
Vanee C.
Vanee C.
El empaque viene en un frasquito de vidrio con tapadera de metal con el logo de Anastasia, gracias a este frasco la pomada dura mucho más tiempo viva, pero tienen que cerrarlo muy bien para que no le pase nada.

Me gusta este frasquito por que aunque es de vidrio es demasiado practico para viajar, se los puedo asegurar.
Aisling M.
Aisling M.
Contouring pallet is amazing I find I only use two of the colours but it is still fantastic when going out and need a thick coverage
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
london, ON
I use your brow powder and love the pigmentation. I also appreciate that there are two shades for me to mix so I can fade my brow.
Carola V.
Carola V.
Svappavaara
I Love their makeup. Especially the eyeshadows. They are so soft, creamy, very pigmented and easy to blend. The result is amazing and it will stay on for the whole day. Of course with a proper eyeshadow base on first. No fallout.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.