BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
I've tried their dipbrow which I love and use every day. I've also tried their eyebrow kit (the one that includes two eyebrow hair shades, two underbrow highlighters and a cream like shade to use for cleaning up the brow/shaping it. And it has a nice quality eyebrow brush and 5 stencils to help you shape (great for beginners). And the last thing I've tried from anastasia is their liquid lipsticks. Which are not too bad consistency wise but I would make sure to exfoliate your lips before applying. You want to have a nice/smooth base to work with. You don't want to end up having a drying or cracking look to your lips.
sofia q.
sofia q.
i love all their eyebrow products and they eye shadows are perfect great pigmentation easy to blend and they feel great on the skin
Camila R.
Camila R.
Osorno
his brand I have not tried all his products, good the truth only I have proved his labial pencils which are very good, they have a very good fixation in the lips beside being very light and not clotted, are perfect the truth, have a variety of colors that you were remaining impressed, his price is very accessible as other brands he is not in all the countries but also there is a quantity of pages that you can find this brand of products, the truth my I like to them very much.
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
My Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette ūüé® it's at this moment my favorite eye shadow palette it's pigmented the shadow are buttery and they don't fade away last all day
Abby F.
Abby F.
I have the modern Renaissance palette and the Brow Wiz. BOTH SUCH GREAT QUALITY. The shadows are the creamiest and most blendable shadows I've ever experienced in my life. They're life changing I swear.
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Brow wiz is the best brow product I've tried, you can make your brows look natural or full with only one product. It's creamy so it applies easy but it doesn't smudge throughout the day, doesn't fade either
Quazi M.
Quazi M.
ABH can not go wrong, I trust in them 100%. Everything I have of ABH are great. Liquid lipstick, brow stuff, highlighter best best best
Dannyela A.
Dannyela A.
Culiac√°n
#myfavorites2016 #meencanta est√° es la mejor paleta puedo hacer demasiados looks y no necesito otra paleta m√°s para complementarla, tienen que
Probarla valió la espera. Es la mejor que eh tenido #AnastasiaBH
Mia G.
Mia G.
I recently purchased the dip brow pomade on the shade blonde and Im in love with it and I don't think I would change it for anything else. I got the shade blonde as I naturally have quite light blonde hair and the shade is perfect as its not too dark, but if you want to achieve darker brows then you can just use more of the product. Its waterproof therefore or doesn't smudge, even if you get caught in the rain.
Shar R.
Shar R.
I am so in love with their eyebrow products. Their pomade specifically that I even convinced my friend who has MICROBLADED eyebrows, to go and buy herself a pomade.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.