BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yaritza O.
Yaritza O.
You can't go wrong with abh brow products and eye shadow palettes, weather you prefer a natural or dramatic look you will fall in love with her make up line. Also, her brow gel is amazing! I use the clear brow gel and it keeps my brows in place ALL day no smearing no worries.
Ester O.
Ester O.
DERBY
The highlighers are to die for. The glow you get after applying! Omg i've. Never been so in love
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
linea de lujo, cara pero sin embargo vale lo que cuesta, me encanta sin embargo si le deberian de bajar un poco a los precios no sean asi, pero me gusta mas las paletas y la pomada para las cejas eso si que esta buenisimo las recomiendo bastante son muy buenas la verdad
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Halifax
Hands down makes the best brow products I've ever tried. Brow definer is my go to product.
Migle A.
Migle A.
I have a pallet of dry contour kit. I really like it however I don't use all of the shades in it as some of them are or too light or too dark. It stays on the skin all day long and when you think about it the price is not that big when.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
I've tried their dipbrow which I love and use every day. I've also tried their eyebrow kit (the one that includes two eyebrow hair shades, two underbrow highlighters and a cream like shade to use for cleaning up the brow/shaping it. And it has a nice quality eyebrow brush and 5 stencils to help you shape (great for beginners). And the last thing I've tried from anastasia is their liquid lipsticks. Which are not too bad consistency wise but I would make sure to exfoliate your lips before applying. You want to have a nice/smooth base to work with. You don't want to end up having a drying or cracking look to your lips.
sofia q.
sofia q.
i love all their eyebrow products and they eye shadows are perfect great pigmentation easy to blend and they feel great on the skin
Camila R.
Camila R.
Osorno
his brand I have not tried all his products, good the truth only I have proved his labial pencils which are very good, they have a very good fixation in the lips beside being very light and not clotted, are perfect the truth, have a variety of colors that you were remaining impressed, his price is very accessible as other brands he is not in all the countries but also there is a quantity of pages that you can find this brand of products, the truth my I like to them very much.
Angie F.
Angie F.
I love the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade is been a life changing, i have made the process of doing my eyebrows much easier and a little bit goes a long way!!
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
My Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette ūüé® it's at this moment my favorite eye shadow palette it's pigmented the shadow are buttery and they don't fade away last all day
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.