BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Camila R.
Osorno
his brand I have not tried all his products, good the truth only I have proved his labial pencils which are very good, they have a very good fixation in the lips beside being very light and not clotted, are perfect the truth, have a variety of colors that you were remaining impressed, his price is very accessible as other brands he is not in all the countries but also there is a quantity of pages that you can find this brand of products, the truth my I like to them very much.
Mandy R.
I use the Brow Definer in Ebony, Since I already have thick eyebrows, it is great when applying as it does't smudge, and it is easy to define my eyebrow.
Suman K.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade is seriously the best brow formula I have the shade ebony and it's really creamy! On top of using the pomade I use the Anastasia brow gel and it gives me fleeky brows!
Alexis F.
Love this brand, I absolutely love the brow pencil, works amazing and keeps my brows on fleek all day long, it's not too harsh so your brows don't look crazy. Perfect amount of pigmentation and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Nishaanthini P.
Really good store was very satisfied with the product and recommended everyone to try it. It's made with good quality product and also super easy and efficient. I've been using this product for 2 years and I have been loving it.love there hi light kit
Amanda L.
Port Colborne
I honestly have only ever purchased the brow wiz pencil and brow stick primer, both products I am totally addicted too. The primer is a must have for any girls out there like me who has kinda crazy eyebrows that like to get all messed up, the primer totally holds them in place all day! Well worth it!
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, OK
Love the Anastasia Brow Whiz! Super easy to use, and has great pigment! It's my favourite product from the brand.
Zaneta D.
London
Everything about Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. The prices are abit high but it's worth it:)
alyssa m.
my eyebrows would look like a caterpillar explosion without the anastasia brow wiz! i can't live without it my eyebrows are my proud and joy! the have different types of brow products for everyone so give it a try for sure!
Ravleen K.
ABH has become my favourite brand. My favourite product is the dipbrow paired with #14 brush. I have three eyeshadow palettes: artist palette, modern renaissance and master palette by mario and I love the next one more than the last because they just keep getting better!! They blend soooo flawlessly!Their lip glosses are beautiful especially Tara. Their liquid lipstick in Ashton is gorgeous! The highlighters are magnificent. This brand embodies class and quality! can't wait till they come out with more stuff like liquid foundations, blushes, mascaras etc!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.