BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
My Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette 🎨 it's at this moment my favorite eye shadow palette it's pigmented the shadow are buttery and they don't fade away last all day
Mia G.
Mia G.
I recently purchased the dip brow pomade on the shade blonde and Im in love with it and I don't think I would change it for anything else. I got the shade blonde as I naturally have quite light blonde hair and the shade is perfect as its not too dark, but if you want to achieve darker brows then you can just use more of the product. Its waterproof therefore or doesn't smudge, even if you get caught in the rain.
Migle A.
Migle A.
I have a pallet of dry contour kit. I really like it however I don't use all of the shades in it as some of them are or too light or too dark. It stays on the skin all day long and when you think about it the price is not that big when.
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red deer
I love my brow pencil and my eye shadows from Anastasia. They are so pigmented and I love how well they blend out.
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Brow wiz is the best brow product I've tried, you can make your brows look natural or full with only one product. It's creamy so it applies easy but it doesn't smudge throughout the day, doesn't fade either
daniella c.
daniella c.
Is one of my marks prefer me because it was one of the first q arrived and that's why I used to get along with her
Quazi M.
Quazi M.
ABH can not go wrong, I trust in them 100%. Everything I have of ABH are great. Liquid lipstick, brow stuff, highlighter best best best
Dannyela A.
Dannyela A.
Culiacán
#myfavorites2016 #meencanta está es la mejor paleta puedo hacer demasiados looks y no necesito otra paleta más para complementarla, tienen que
Probarla valió la espera. Es la mejor que eh tenido #AnastasiaBH
caryss j.
caryss j.
Brows!! Glow Kits!! Contour!! What doesn't this brand master?? Sure it can be a bit pricey however the quality makes up for it!! please invest in some products!!
Shar R.
Shar R.
I am so in love with their eyebrow products. Their pomade specifically that I even convinced my friend who has MICROBLADED eyebrows, to go and buy herself a pomade.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??