BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Shiry T.
Thornhill
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the worlds best eyebrow products! Their eyebrow pencil is like no other and is the best of the market. I own a few of their eyeshadow palette and i love all of them and use them with any look I'm going for. The formula of their liquid lipsticks are amazing as well. They aren't drying and last on the lips for ever. They are one of my favourite formulas on the market and I highly highly recommend them to anyone trying to find the prefect liquid lipstick!
Stasa P.
North York, Ontario
My favorite brand in sephora. From brow products to their liquid lips to their amazing and creamy highlighters
Brianna R.
Every product Anastasia brings out is a hit! I have recently tried out their liquid lipsticks and they are very comfortable and have a great selection of colours. Anastasia is most known for their brow products (and for good reason), I have used the brow whiz for many years and I love it because it's thin and easy to look natural. The eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented. Even though the price may be a bit higher for some people I believe the products are worth it.
Rachel B.
Glasgow
I use the dipbrow pomade and it's just made doing my eyebrows a lot more fun and easy. I have noticed it does dry out after a while so make sure you add a few drops off oil to it if that happens and it will make it as good as new
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I really love Anastasia Beverly HIlls makeup, even though I have only tried a few things. The dip brow and brow pencils are a must, they go on so easy and are not difficult to master. Also the glow kit is to die for, I am OBSESSED with that moon child glow!
Amy A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for their brow products and that is exactly what I use. Within the last year, they have come out with some amazing eye shadow pallets and contour kits. I will definitely be expanding my Anastasia collection. Price is high but you are paying for high end products.
Fernanda D.
The best hightlight I have used in my life.
The new palettes have prefect colors and love the concealers
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
Amazing highlighters, liquid lips, and highlighters! Anastasia's is great for a gal who wants to feel glamorous, without spending tons of money!! Their price point is still pretty high, but you get a lot of product, whereas luxury brands tend to give you much less for a higher price.
Mandy R.
I use the Brow Definer in Ebony, Since I already have thick eyebrows, it is great when applying as it does't smudge, and it is easy to define my eyebrow.
jheilem m.
The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.