BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
elif u.
elif u.
I was gifted the wonderful ABH glow kit for Christmas, and words just don't do it justice! The formula is beautiful and so easy to use and blend, and you can definitely build it up to a blinding glow. Would 100% recommend this brand as it truly does work wonders!
Nicola D.
Nicola D.
Their dipbrow pomade is great and I love the colour ash brown but it dries out extremely quickly
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Love the contour powder and highlighters. Stays on and doesn't dry my face. Lot's of product for the price
Anastasia's brow pomade is the best thing to have happened to my brows. They are separated into cool and warm shades in order to best match your undertones.
Lana M.
Lana M.
I honestly love Anastasia Beverly Hills products- I swear by them. I strongly recommend their products!!!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Its products are really good, great quality, I recently bought an eyebrow salve and it came out really good, I love it
Mora P.
Mora P.
Santo Domingo, RD
Me encantaría tener algunos de sus labiales mattes, y sus paletas, y la sombra de pestañas
julia d.
julia d.
The eyebrow products from Anastasia Beverly Hills are amazing and not a bad price for how long it last and consistency of the product.
I used it on a regular basis and definitely would recommend as a good brand
aleen P.
aleen P.
Mexico
EH probado la pomada para las cejas & en realidad es muy hermosa la textura & el acabado la recomiendo muchísimo
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I absolutely LOVE my Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick. It is a long lasting full coverage matte liquid lipstick that stays on ALL day! My favorite shade is crush which is a nude pinkish color! It is a bit more expensive compared to drug store brands but totally worth it. It is similar to the Kylie Jenner lipsticks but so much more affordable :)
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.