BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Cartago
Anastasia fundations doesn't work ok for me. The texture is very heavy and I don't like it at all. The lipsticks are cute and pigmented, I like that they aren't sticky and dry. I will totally recommend Anastasia's last longing lipsticks.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Me gusta muchísimo que esta maraca siempre su productos tienen unanamplia cobertura además de que son productos de calidad y versátiles que puejdes usar en cualquier ocasión
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Gosport , Hampshire
A hard to find product in the UK but if you can source it or are happy to pay US customs. The liquid lipsticks are amazing, the colour pigmentation and long lasting wear means you dont need to apply during the day. It can be quite drying to some people so a bit of lip balm before applying should help.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Me gusta mucho esta marca, pero es muy dificil adquirir algo de esta marca en España, se me ha hecho imposible y estoy muy interesada en la paleta de sombras Modern Renaissence, la amo. He escuchado hablar mucho de esta marca y todo son muy buenas opiniones, espero que sea proximamente más facil de adquirir en España
Samya B.
Samya B.
I just love this brand. Their highlighter gives me LIFE, it shines and sparkles in a delicate way turning you into an goddess. Their matte liquid lipsticks are also great and are able to stay on for a whole day. Their dipbrow is also very nice!
Ester O.
Ester O.
DERBY
The highlighers are to die for. The glow you get after applying! Omg i've. Never been so in love
Yaritza O.
Yaritza O.
You can't go wrong with abh brow products and eye shadow palettes, weather you prefer a natural or dramatic look you will fall in love with her make up line. Also, her brow gel is amazing! I use the clear brow gel and it keeps my brows in place ALL day no smearing no worries.
sofia q.
sofia q.
i love all their eyebrow products and they eye shadows are perfect great pigmentation easy to blend and they feel great on the skin
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
linea de lujo, cara pero sin embargo vale lo que cuesta, me encanta sin embargo si le deberian de bajar un poco a los precios no sean asi, pero me gusta mas las paletas y la pomada para las cejas eso si que esta buenisimo las recomiendo bastante son muy buenas la verdad
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Halifax
Hands down makes the best brow products I've ever tried. Brow definer is my go to product.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??