BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
The brand to go to for brows.
I have the clear brow gel, which I have been using for four years (maybe more) and the brow pomade. Their prices are evenly matched with other high end brow products, and often times a bit cheaper. This is the only brand I have found that matches me, colour-wise, too
Galy V.
Galy V.
I got a few some lipsticks anastassia and i love it so much because are matte and pigments very very good
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Anastasia Beverly Hills, just incredible to wait so a good quality. Products Aiicotiim and really nice, a lot of good comments about this company has around the world. Everyone uses their makeup products! Contour, foundation, their lipsticks, products charge (it are very famous) what do not use? I love this company and can not stop using and I'm sure others as well :) wonderful company and excellent not only never disappointing and surprising improves! Highly recommend to everyone.
Mussarat P.
Mussarat P.
London
Contour kit and highlighter glow kit are my favourite daily wear product. Contour kit it's so creamy and highlighter kit is so pigmented
Wajma M.
Wajma M.
Vaughan
I own the contour kit and many liquid lipsticks which are great. I returned my glowkit I didn't really get the hype so it was pretty dissapointing to me :( and the contour kit is good for beginners who don't like a strong contour. For me it was just something I use when I don't want a lot of pigment I seriously don't get the hype over this either
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
I bought into the brow hype of this brand, and I have to say, I'm a little disappointed. The brow pomade doesn't match, and I've tried three shades, and the Brow Wiz, as good as it is, is expensive for what it is. I think the L'Oréal Brow Stylist is just as good for 1/3 of the cost.
Her eyeshadow palettes are amazing, though.
katie k.
katie k.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!!!!! THE QUALITY IS ABSOLUTELY BOMB AND IT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!!! I think it is one of the best makeup brands out there!!!!!!!!! Absolutely loveee loveeee loveeee!!!
Saffron W.
Saffron W.
Dipbrow is everything. I literally don't know how I lived life before it. It's the perfect product with an angled brush for eyebrows
Hadiyah I.
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
I've finally got my hands on the ABH dipbrow pomade and its amazing. The quality is great and so is the price. Its kind of gets dry at times but except that its great. I've also got the ABH glow kit in 'That Glow' and wow its the bestest highlighter ever and i say it perfect for the price.
anglis c.
anglis c.
si tuviera que calificar a esta marca le daría un 20/20 ya que la calidad de sus productos es increíble aunque son un poco costosos la calidad y pigmentación de los productos hacen que valga la pena la inversión... sobre todo me gustan sus labiales son lo maximo
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??