BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
The modern renaissance palette is beautiful, lots of shades I don't have from other collections and all of the colours for me are highly pigmented and blend out really easily
Shumaila D.
Shumaila D.
great brand. they are always creating new and innovative products. the only improvement I would suggest of more of a colour range. fav purchase is their highlighter palette in that glow. their contour palette is pretty up there as well!
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Perth, Scotland
This is my all time favourite brow product to use, it glides onto brows making it so easy to get your desired shape! The only thing is you have to work reasonably fast with this product as it drys quite quick.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I simply adore the ABH eyeshadow formula! I have the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the Master Palette by Mario and a few singles. They are amazing! I am so glad I have these two palettes, I can't use anything else now!
Periyanka A.
Periyanka A.
Montreal , Quebec
My favourite brow cosmetics. The best brow makeup ever and as well as the best eye makeup and brushes ever.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
From what this line is known for best BROWS I will be a loyal follower. Their stencils, brow pencils and powders and gels are incredible. I also love their lip glosses with Vintage and Tara being my current faves and go to's. I will continue to recommend their products.
Léa M.
Léa M.
Os batons líquidos são de boa qualidade e tem uma duração excelente, não causa alergia e nem desconforto nos lábios.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
London, ON
When I began filling in my brows, this is the brand I used. I have always thought it did a good job but I also think the price point is too high compared to its competitors.
Absolute favourite makeup products are all from here, all you can ever ask for for example (stay on all day) (look flawless) super adorable too! My personal favourite is the dip brow promenade as it stays in place all day and makes my eyebrows look on fleek everyday
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Bournemouth, Dorset
i have a lipstick and dip brow from anastasia beverly hills and they are both absolutely amazing. the dip brow is something i use on a daily basis and the lipstick is absolutely stunning and one of my favourites!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.