BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Their dipbrow is insane!!! I purchased it to see what the hype was all about and I instantly fell in love with it! Also their new modern renaissance palette is so easy to blend together and they last so long!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Toronto, ON
Obsessed with the range of colours in their liquid lipstick line! My favourite would have to be crush.
Gillian F.
Gillian F.
Richmond, BC
I own the ABH Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose. It's a beautiful light-medium pink, with cooler undertones.
Formulation wise, I find it a little bit heavy on the lips (compared to my favourite KVD Liquid Lipstick), so it's nothing to write home about unfortunately.
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
The only product I've used so far are the highlighters and eyebrow pods and I'm absolutely in love, with how much product I use the price is absolutely worth it! I can't wait to go and buy more products to try!
daniella c.
daniella c.
Is one of my marks prefer me because it was one of the first q arrived and that's why I used to get along with her
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
The substance illuminators mark, I love them, since they leave a fantastic finish and the consistency of the product is perfect
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton
Absolutely love this makeup line! I have a few of her liquid lipsticks and really like them! They are not as drying as other liquid lipsticks! A huge range of colours! I haven't been lucky enough to get one of the glow pallets yet but it's on my wish list! I just can't decide what one! They are all so beautiful!
Emma B.
Emma B.
ørskog
I have tryed The brow pomade And i just realy love IT. It is so pigmented it is not to belive. But i do not have IT at Home
Carolina J.
Carolina J.
Valdivia
I love the moonchild palette and the whole theme for eyebrow makeup is great, lipstick are not my favourite ones
Triniti T.
Triniti T.
love this brand! their brow, contour and eyeshadow product are so amazing definelty one of my go to brands!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.