BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
keeley p.
keeley p.
birmingham
love this pallet from Anastasia beverly hills, yet again they have outdone themselves with the highlight pallet, i got mine in moon child because my skin changes colour in winter and somer so it has 6 separate pans and caters for every skin colour! love love love, i would highly recommend this ! ❤️
Lesllye A.
Lesllye A.
Soyapango, San Salvador
One's makeup super expensive for me I remember that only one or twice in my life using this product.
Emileydi L.
Emileydi L.
Nuevo Laredo Tamaulipas
I love the products of this brand because they are very good and last a lot and they are very good quality.
Karla I.
Karla I.
Hermosillo
I totally love Anastasia's products, awesomeness! I wouls really love if influenster sent me make up products to try them out . 💜
Saje D.
Saje D.
I first tried the brow wiz which I didn't love. I found it was too little and couldn't get through my thicker eyebrow hair. I took it back to sephora and exchanged it for the brow definer which I am INLOVE with! I don't know how I was ever doing my brows before this!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Mississauga, ON
I love the brow pomade and the one liquid lipstick that I own. My favourite purchase has to be the dip brow pomade. I'm only giving three stars because a lot of the products are not available in Canada (the moonchild palette for example) and I refuse to pay the crazy shipping costs when they could just stock it at Sephora. I haven't tried enough products to give them another star, but if their eyeshadows are as good as I hear and they make Canadian availability better I will definitely change this to four or maybe five stars.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Unfortunately I have not been able to test this brand, I would love to be able to do it because I have seen many pages that speak wonderful of all the products of Anastasia BH
Lila W.
Lila W.
Umeå
I loveee doing my eyebrows and this brand has Always been my go-to. They have the best range of color and after trying they're different eyebow makeup I have loved all the different forms of eyebrow makeup they sell. Definitely recommend if you play around with your eyebrows !
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Definitely one of my fav brands! I love all their products from their brow pencils to their concealer. I feel that they really focus on ensuring they have the correct formula before launching their products. You can tell they care about their brand and their customers! None of their products have ever disappointed me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE ABH! They are first and foremost famous for their Brow products and I love the range that you can choose from. They also have beautiful eyeshadows that are in premade palettes and also customizable ones!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.