BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Eimear C.
Eimear C.
Galway
I have used there eyeshadow pallete it is amazing especially the pigmentation would highly recommend
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
I love the brow pomade! It is amazing and great value for money! Lasts ages and a little goes a long way. The product does not budge and the #12 eyebrow brush is amazing for applying the pomade! I would recommend to anyone
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
my eyebrows would look like a caterpillar explosion without the anastasia brow wiz! i can't live without it my eyebrows are my proud and joy! the have different types of brow products for everyone so give it a try for sure!
Teodora B.
Teodora B.
Margate, Kent
I have used brow pomade. It is a life saver. It gives you this natural look. You cannot go wrong or put too much. The product gives you what you need for the perfect eyebrows.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Swear by this brand I love them , especially their contour kit that I've used so much I've gotten refills for it. I mainly use half the palette. I went to get the highlighter kit at sephora but it was all sold out at the time (it was Boxing Day though so not there fault).
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Wollongong
Dipbrow pomade and the clear brow gel are the best things I've ever tried for my brows. The brow gel is like glue and keeps my eyebrows in place all day, and the dipbrow is so heavily pigmented that the littlest bit goes a long way and will last you forever!
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
Everyone says highly of them. I bought them because they have high reviews and are always sold out which makes them highly sought after. I didn't have the chance to try them out for a full look, but I swatched the colors and they are matte pigmented.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best brow products. THE BEST. worth the price completely. I also am a fan of the liquid lips and the lip gloss.
Valentina K.
Valentina K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my brow and contouring holy grail brand! They have top quality brow products, their dip brow pomade is my all time favorite. Prices are okay and their range of products is awesome. I will definately buy and try more of their products.
Devika M.
Devika M.
This is my second favorite makeup brand! It's at the top faves. I love all the products from this brand and I have a good bit of different things from them as well. They never disappointed me so far. I absolutely love this brand!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??