BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Molly B.
Horsham
I have the cream contour kit, I think that for many people it must be amazing, on times that I have really good skin i can use a very small amount and love it, but on a day to day basis the formula is just to dehydrating on my skin it turns patchy
Antonette W.
North York , ON
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Marcelle V.
Super fancy products, love all their presentations. Eyeshadows are the BEST!! Definetly one of my favorites
Malaika R.
London
They recently made a U.K. website where they also give free shipping! I have had to take advantage of this and buy an unnecessary amount of their products including their highlights, brow products, eyeshadow palette, concealer and contour products. I understand why everyone raves about them as their products are amazing.
Andreea K.
In Greece we don't have a lot of products of Anastasia Beverly Hills so I bought online a brow gel
It is very nice but expensive
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Anastasia me enamora por su infinita linea de labiales tanto matte como gloss y me fascinan todos
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Great brand and quality
Bit on pricey side its high end products
Their highlighters and brow wiz are first class
Migle A.
I have a pallet of dry contour kit. I really like it however I don't use all of the shades in it as some of them are or too light or too dark. It stays on the skin all day long and when you think about it the price is not that big when.
Nicole C.
Everything I have tried has become a dominant part of my makeup routine. I use brow products, highlighter, and matte lipstick from this brand. I shop at Sephora quite a bit!
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain
I really like Anastasia Beverly Hills but my favorite thing ever from this brand has to be the brow wiz. With it i get a very natural look and i can draw lines that simulate hairs. i dont shop a lot because here in spain it's not easy buying ABH but i always can find a internet store that sells original ABH makeup
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.