BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nasreen A.
Nasreen A.
A product I use everyday is the Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown. It's amazing and so soft that I'm able to blend easily! Makes my brows look so natural!
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
I own the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit ! And the shades are beautiful and help build such a nice contour on my face! It is my favourite contour purchase I have ever bought or used to date. If you are looking for a long wearing, beautiful hued contour kit I would defiantly give it a try!
There dip brown pomade is amazing! I am in the shade dark brown and it's the perfect match. As for there Glow kits! OMG they are incredible! I have moon hold and it has the best highlighters you could possibly imagine. Sadly I left mine in my hotelūüėĒ
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing eyebrow products. I've been using the brow pencil for years, and it has never let me down. I'm not a fan of the liquid lipsticks (too drying) or foundation sticks (poor quality). The shipping cost to Canada is insane, so I've only ever purchased directly from Sephora.
Fiona T.
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, OK
Love the Anastasia Brow Whiz! Super easy to use, and has great pigment! It's my favourite product from the brand.
Alix M.
Alix M.
Bloomington, IN
The only product I have used is the cream contour pallette. I have heard great things about their other products. The contour pallette blends easily into your skin and the cream doesn't feel too thick or heavy
Laura F.
Laura F.
I recently splurged with this brand and got their new lip palette, and I have used it every day since! The price is a little steep, but is definitely worth it, and I'm seriously considering buying a back up! The package itself came a few days early, impressive considering my rural location and the shipping from america, and the site was really easy to order from.
Mic L.
Mic L.
The brow wizz in soft brown is my staple eyebrow product. This is the only product I will ever use on my eyebrows as everything else I've tried has fallen short to this product. The application is quick and easy and it's the perfect product for flawless brows
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Love this brand, I absolutely love the brow pencil, works amazing and keeps my brows on fleek all day long, it's not too harsh so your brows don't look crazy. Perfect amount of pigmentation and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Anastasia is famous for brow products. I have been using the dip brow for over a year and I don't think I'll ever use anything else ever again. It is perfection.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.