BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

julia d.
julia d.
The eyebrow products from Anastasia Beverly Hills are amazing and not a bad price for how long it last and consistency of the product.
I used it on a regular basis and definitely would recommend as a good brand
Salima k.
Salima k.
Dip brow pomade in dark brown.

For some one who cnanot leave the hoaue with out her eyebrows..this is the nicest way of apllying wyebrows.. i ise my angled sigma brush ro aplly and it doens budge all day.
Morena_
Morena_
nunca los he probado pero las referencia que tengo de los productos de ésta marca es buena, por lo tanto se merece 5 estrellas.
aleen P.
aleen P.
Mexico
EH probado la pomada para las cejas & en realidad es muy hermosa la textura & el acabado la recomiendo muchísimo
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Las paletas de contornos estuches de sombras y demás productos de esta marca son asombrosos cada uno da su toqué y delicadeza a nuestros rostros los amooo
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
Where do I begin? Modern Renaissance palette? Glow Kits? Brow products? So hard. Everything I've tried from ABH I've absolutely LOVED. I've been using the dipbrow in ash brown for about 3 years now and I will never switch, it works wonderfully with my brows.
Indra R.
Indra R.
I absolutely love this product it is just so amazing the eyeshadows are really pigmented and perfect it's a bit pricey but the look u would achieve with their product would definitely worth it
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
The palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!

The packaging is also high quality hard board and the magnets on the inside ensures that it remains shut at all times. You can easily remove the pans as well if you wish to place them in your own magnetic palette. They retail for $40
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Toronto, ON
Obsessed with the range of colours in their liquid lipstick line! My favourite would have to be crush.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Es una marca reconocida me encanta la pomada para cejas creo que es la mejor de todas existen distintos tonos que se acoplan a el tono de cabello
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??