BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
imene A.
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
I don't buy a lot of things from here, I only bought the glowkits and I have to say that they are amazing!! and very affordable
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Port Colborne
I honestly have only ever purchased the brow wiz pencil and brow stick primer, both products I am totally addicted too. The primer is a must have for any girls out there like me who has kinda crazy eyebrows that like to get all messed up, the primer totally holds them in place all day! Well worth it!
Nasreen A.
Nasreen A.
A product I use everyday is the Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown. It's amazing and so soft that I'm able to blend easily! Makes my brows look so natural!
The dip brow pomade makes my eye brows look great. It can make them look natural or very defined. Awesome!!!
There dip brown pomade is amazing! I am in the shade dark brown and it's the perfect match. As for there Glow kits! OMG they are incredible! I have moon hold and it has the best highlighters you could possibly imagine. Sadly I left mine in my hotelūüėĒ
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing eyebrow products. I've been using the brow pencil for years, and it has never let me down. I'm not a fan of the liquid lipsticks (too drying) or foundation sticks (poor quality). The shipping cost to Canada is insane, so I've only ever purchased directly from Sephora.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
I own the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit ! And the shades are beautiful and help build such a nice contour on my face! It is my favourite contour purchase I have ever bought or used to date. If you are looking for a long wearing, beautiful hued contour kit I would defiantly give it a try!
Alix M.
Alix M.
Bloomington, IN
The only product I have used is the cream contour pallette. I have heard great things about their other products. The contour pallette blends easily into your skin and the cream doesn't feel too thick or heavy
Candace W.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
The only dip brow I will ever know and love! I do wish they made a better eyebrow brush, the bristles could be made better. And the matte lips are outstanding but a little pricey!
Fiona T.
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, OK
Love the Anastasia Brow Whiz! Super easy to use, and has great pigment! It's my favourite product from the brand.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.