BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
From what this line is known for best BROWS I will be a loyal follower. Their stencils, brow pencils and powders and gels are incredible. I also love their lip glosses with Vintage and Tara being my current faves and go to's. I will continue to recommend their products.
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Definitely one of my fav brands! I love all their products from their brow pencils to their concealer. I feel that they really focus on ensuring they have the correct formula before launching their products. You can tell they care about their brand and their customers! None of their products have ever disappointed me.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
London, ON
When I began filling in my brows, this is the brand I used. I have always thought it did a good job but I also think the price point is too high compared to its competitors.
jessica t.
jessica t.
port hope, ON
Anastasia is such an amazing cosmetic brand! All of their cosmostics are spectacular I have never come across anything I didn't like!!
A little on the pricey end but very worth it!!
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
The modern renaissance palette is beautiful, lots of shades I don't have from other collections and all of the colours for me are highly pigmented and blend out really easily
Periyanka A.
Periyanka A.
Montreal , Quebec
My favourite brow cosmetics. The best brow makeup ever and as well as the best eye makeup and brushes ever.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Perth, Scotland
This is my all time favourite brow product to use, it glides onto brows making it so easy to get your desired shape! The only thing is you have to work reasonably fast with this product as it drys quite quick.
Shumaila D.
Shumaila D.
great brand. they are always creating new and innovative products. the only improvement I would suggest of more of a colour range. fav purchase is their highlighter palette in that glow. their contour palette is pretty up there as well!
Absolute favourite makeup products are all from here, all you can ever ask for for example (stay on all day) (look flawless) super adorable too! My personal favourite is the dip brow promenade as it stays in place all day and makes my eyebrows look on fleek everyday
Léa M.
Léa M.
Os batons líquidos são de boa qualidade e tem uma duração excelente, não causa alergia e nem desconforto nos lábios.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??