BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Poppy B.
Poppy B.
All makeup I've tried from Anastasia is amazing! I love the lip glosses and the modern rennisance pallet, dipbrow has been my holy grail for 2 years now, everything I try I am impressed by.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is brand known primarily for its brow products, but its Waterproof Crème Color should boost its renown among eye products, too. Thanks to a formula whose performance lets it live up to all of its claims, this easily earns our highest rating!

Waterproof Crème Color is a gel eyeliner housed in a glass pot, similar to products from other lines like MAC and Bobbi Brown. What makes this an outstanding option is first and foremost its color quality. It is very heavily pigmented, meaning you need just the smallest amount on your eyeliner brush to get strong, solid color—and at that rate, this pot will last you until the next Ice Age. The formula glides across the lash line easily without dragging, which makes lining a breeze, and it dries down to a semi-matte finish in about a minute.

Performance-wise, this definitely lives up to its claims. It doesn't smudge, fade, or crease throughout a standard 8-hour workday. We wore this on a very warm day and even splashed water on our faces to see if it was truly waterproof, and found it didn't budge! The good news is that it's easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover or fragrance-free plant oil. Waterproof Crème Color comes in a variety of shades that range from standard black and brown to bright pink, yellow, orange, and blue.
Anthia M.
Anthia M.
Definitely worth the money! My highlighter is always on point thanks to the great quality of this product. It gives you the perfect glow without making it look like you have too much on your. My daily favorite is "crushed pearl" and "starburst" gleam glow kit.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Mexicali
Buy Anastasia eyebrow ointment and be fascinated, I love how my eyebrows look. The ointment is very soft and does not dry, I love it !!
Jess C.
Jess C.
My first contour pallet was the powder kit. I have hit pan in 4 shades and i will cry when they run out.
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
The Anastasia Beverly Hills is such an open coming brand. t is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Karla I.
Karla I.
Hermosillo
I totally love Anastasia's products, awesomeness! I wouls really love if influenster sent me make up products to try them out . 💜
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Edmonton, AB
Her brow products can't be beat. My hair is blonde and anything in the taupe shade suits me really well. It doesn't turn into a reddish colour like so many other products do. The Brow Wiz is my favourite! My brows always look nicely groomed when I use it. Her liquid lipsticks are great too - my only complaint is that they're always sold out when I'm looking for them!
Keeley A.
Keeley A.
I've tried the dip brow, the powder brow, and the contour pallet and love All of them. It did take me a while to figure out the dip brow, but once I did it wa great. It doesn't run out quickly and I haven't had any issues with drying out at all. I don't use many shades in the contour pallet, but I am also inexperienced with contouring.
lisanne s.
lisanne s.
Losser
the highlighters pallets are so good and the contour the brow stuf are so good and perfect colours
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.