BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dezeray D.
Dezeray D.
i am imlove with the modern renninisance pallet i wear it almost every day! as well as her brow pencils
Amy S.
Amy S.
Mississauga
I love the brow pomade and the one liquid lipstick that I own. My favourite purchase has to be the dip brow pomade. I'm only giving three stars because a lot of the products are not available in Canada (the moonchild palette for example) and I refuse to pay the crazy shipping costs when they could just stock it at Sephora. I haven't tried enough products to give them another star, but if their eyeshadows are as good as I hear and they make Canadian availability better I will definitely change this to four or maybe five stars.
lisanne s.
lisanne s.
Losser
the highlighters pallets are so good and the contour the brow stuf are so good and perfect colours
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Unfortunately I have not been able to test this brand, I would love to be able to do it because I have seen many pages that speak wonderful of all the products of Anastasia BH
Nicola D.
Nicola D.
Their dipbrow pomade is great and I love the colour ash brown but it dries out extremely quickly
Periyanka A.
Periyanka A.
Montreal , Quebec
My favourite brow cosmetics. The best brow makeup ever and as well as the best eye makeup and brushes ever.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
From what this line is known for best BROWS I will be a loyal follower. Their stencils, brow pencils and powders and gels are incredible. I also love their lip glosses with Vintage and Tara being my current faves and go to's. I will continue to recommend their products.
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Definitely one of my fav brands! I love all their products from their brow pencils to their concealer. I feel that they really focus on ensuring they have the correct formula before launching their products. You can tell they care about their brand and their customers! None of their products have ever disappointed me.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
London, ON
When I began filling in my brows, this is the brand I used. I have always thought it did a good job but I also think the price point is too high compared to its competitors.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I simply adore the ABH eyeshadow formula! I have the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the Master Palette by Mario and a few singles. They are amazing! I am so glad I have these two palettes, I can't use anything else now!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????