BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lina T.
Chantepie, FR
I had discovered this brand last year and it's definitely one of my favorite brand ! The brow wiz is perfect to have eyebrow on fleek. The ModernRenaissance is the best eyeshadow palette ever and the lipsticks are beautiful
Sonya K.
I am a HUGE fan of her eyeshadow palettes, but modern Renaissance knocked it out of the park! I love how they have become more thoughtful with recent releases.
Karla O.
Es una marca reconocida me encanta la pomada para cejas creo que es la mejor de todas existen distintos tonos que se acoplan a el tono de cabello
Amy N.
Moore, SC
No one does eyebrows like ABH! I've tried basically all their products for eyebrows and I've been happy with all of them for different purposes. I wasn't thrilled with their other types of makeup, like their contour kit, but I've heard other people have had good experiences. I'd say stick with the eyebrows.
Emma H.
Ottawa, ON
Eyebrow duo powders are the best for filling in brows! I like to combine it with the pomade or pencil, but usually I keep it powder only because it gives a more natural look. There are two shades so you can fill in accurately and create a natural looking effect and the brush is very precise.
Maddie L.
Ottawa
I haven't tried every product of course but their lippies... They're brow products... Honestly I'd die for them.
Kayla K.
I have quite a few products and i hope to add more. The quality from this brand is amazing! One of my top 3 favourite brands!
Melissa C.
Modern renaissance and master palette by Mario hands down the best 2 eyeshadow palettes to hit 2016!!! So pigmented and buttery, blends like a dream!
Antonette W.
North York , ON
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Emma K.
Risør
I love Anastasia, ive tried some of their products and really love them! My favorite is their dip brow pomade. I use this almost everyday and had it over a year!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.