BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
No one does eyebrows like ABH! I've tried basically all their products for eyebrows and I've been happy with all of them for different purposes. I wasn't thrilled with their other types of makeup, like their contour kit, but I've heard other people have had good experiences. I'd say stick with the eyebrows.
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
From what this line is known for best BROWS I will be a loyal follower. Their stencils, brow pencils and powders and gels are incredible. I also love their lip glosses with Vintage and Tara being my current faves and go to's. I will continue to recommend their products.
Mani S.
i recently started using it and it has me in love. the shadows are fabulous and the eyeliner also, although i take some pencil and i didn't like so much, the rest is great
Cindy K.
Hamilton, ON
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz brow pencil is my number one choice for a brow pencil. It is very natural depending on preference and application. It is a fine twist top which allows for the appearance of hair. It wears all day and I usually set my makeup with a setting spray so it doesn't go anywhere!
Angela T.
Hamilton
This is the best brow product one ever used! It goes on so smoothly and stays put all day!
Jackie K.
Scarborough, ON
Best eyebrow products on the market! Their pencil is very natural you can never go wrong. Their powder is my go to between tints at the salon and they pomade is amazing for those special occasions when you brows just have to perform!!! A little goes a long way and literally lasts forever!! The price is also pretty reasonable. Beauty comes at a cost but it doesn't have to break the bank! :)
harry h.
i ordered the Anastasia Bevery Hills brow dip a few days ago and I'm waiting on it to come any day now, i cant wait to try it out as I've seen so many good reviews on it and many big makeup artists use it and i just cant wait to get them fleet eyebrows!!
Nicola D.
Their dipbrow pomade is great and I love the colour ash brown but it dries out extremely quickly
This product is really good and I really recommend it, this proctuct is the glow kit in that glow, I love the colour range and they are so bright and bold, there is no room for improvement and I really recommend it, I love it
Antonette W.
North York , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.