BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Very expensive for what you're getting. Not my favourite but the quality is pretty good
Roanne M.
Ajax
Very high quality makeup products. Some products are too pricey but they are worth it.
Aoife M.
ABH love it !! He modern renaissance pallet is my holy graillll it's so pigmented! !
Julia M.
SOLA
Like it is verry good i like that the makeup verry good. Its a litle exspensive.
sami s.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
the brow whiz and brow powder duo are my holy grail eyebrow products for sure!!
Kodie P.
Eyeshadow and brow royalty! I love the brow bar and their eyeshadow palettes
Claudia M.
Great brand but sometimes is nor very affordable. I love their brows products
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
I Love the Produkts from Anastasia Beverly Hills but I dont have many of them
Fiza R.
I love them. Especially their eyebrow products. They're so good. I also like the moonchild highlight palette. It's perfect for so many events and is a perfect travelle sized pallete.
Jenna H.
THE Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in sun dipped is such a bomb highlight! I love it because it adds a fabulous shine to your face and you only need a small amount.the packaging is super easy to use because it's not to big and thick and it can fit in anything.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.