BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sofie C.
Sofie C.
Montpellier
In absolute love with the colors Anastasia has in their collection. I can't get enough of the Modern Renaissance palette. Vermeer has become one of my go-to colors in the morning for everyday wear as i have green eyes the contrast make them pop and it compliments my skintone well also !
H M.
H M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the ultimate cosmetic provider! Every single product delivers to what I need every single time, whether it is lips, eyes or just face in general it all works perfectly with my skin!
imene A.
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
I don't buy a lot of things from here, I only bought the glowkits and I have to say that they are amazing!! and very affordable
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing eyebrow products. I've been using the brow pencil for years, and it has never let me down. I'm not a fan of the liquid lipsticks (too drying) or foundation sticks (poor quality). The shipping cost to Canada is insane, so I've only ever purchased directly from Sephora.
There dip brown pomade is amazing! I am in the shade dark brown and it's the perfect match. As for there Glow kits! OMG they are incredible! I have moon hold and it has the best highlighters you could possibly imagine. Sadly I left mine in my hotelđŸ˜”
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Port Colborne
I honestly have only ever purchased the brow wiz pencil and brow stick primer, both products I am totally addicted too. The primer is a must have for any girls out there like me who has kinda crazy eyebrows that like to get all messed up, the primer totally holds them in place all day! Well worth it!
Sheri L.
Sheri L.
Surrey , BC
Another brand I love. Anything from their lip products, eyeshadows, eyebrow products and their highlighters are to die for. Such a great brand overall.
Alix M.
Alix M.
Bloomington, IN
The only product I have used is the cream contour pallette. I have heard great things about their other products. The contour pallette blends easily into your skin and the cream doesn't feel too thick or heavy
Fiona T.
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, ON
Love the Anastasia Brow Whiz! Super easy to use, and has great pigment! It's my favourite product from the brand.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Love this brand, I absolutely love the brow pencil, works amazing and keeps my brows on fleek all day long, it's not too harsh so your brows don't look crazy. Perfect amount of pigmentation and I will definitely be repurchasing!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??