BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

lisa b.
lisa b.
the netherlands
anastasia beverly hills is just killing the game right now. their brow products have the best pigmentation i have ever seen. currently i'm using the ABH contour kit in light to medium skin in the powder form since its so pigmented i wanted to have a build up.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
ADDICTED TO THEIR LIQUID LIPSTICKS AND BROW PENCIL! Omg their shades are amazing and their products are decently priced
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Hamilton, ON
I have only used the dip brow and the modern renaissance palette, but I am obsessed with ABH!
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
ABH has become my favourite brand. My favourite product is the dipbrow paired with #14 brush. I have three eyeshadow palettes: artist palette, modern renaissance and master palette by mario and I love the next one more than the last because they just keep getting better!! They blend soooo flawlessly!Their lip glosses are beautiful especially Tara. Their liquid lipstick in Ashton is gorgeous! The highlighters are magnificent. This brand embodies class and quality! can't wait till they come out with more stuff like liquid foundations, blushes, mascaras etc!
Suman K.
Suman K.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade is seriously the best brow formula I have the shade ebony and it's really creamy! On top of using the pomade I use the Anastasia brow gel and it gives me fleeky brows!
Nishaanthini P.
Nishaanthini P.
Really good store was very satisfied with the product and recommended everyone to try it. It's made with good quality product and also super easy and efficient. I've been using this product for 2 years and I have been loving it.love there hi light kit
Monica C.
Monica C.
My ride or die product is their dip brow pomade! I've used that product from the day it got realesed! Best product EVER!! it comes in a small jar but boy does it last! I've had mine for years and it's still going. Brows are just on point with that stuff.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala
Me gusta mucho esta marca sobre todo sus produtos para las cejas son los que casi siempre uso en mis clientas son buenisimos
Shanice T.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
One of the top quality brands currently out there. They were slaying the brow game, but then the Modern Renaissance palette came out and now other companies are trying to recreate it.
Sofie C.
Sofie C.
Montpellier
In absolute love with the colors Anastasia has in their collection. I can't get enough of the Modern Renaissance palette. Vermeer has become one of my go-to colors in the morning for everyday wear as i have green eyes the contrast make them pop and it compliments my skintone well also !
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.