BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
There are only a few products I've used from Anastasia Beverly Hills, but they all work great. My go to eyebrow pencil is from this brand and it works so well!! The products from this brand are pretty expensive, which is why I don't buy much, but they are very high quality.
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Anastasia is hands down one of my top 5 favourite brands! I buy almost every single eyeshadow palette I can get my hands on! The Modern Renaissance palette was something made by the heavens! I love that palette to death!!!
Mia Ć.
Mia Ć.
Split
I have a liquid lipstick in the shade "sad girl" and it's my fabourite one because it has sparkles in it and sparkles make everything better!
Luzia B.
Luzia B.
Montreal
Anastasia's powder eyeshadows are to die for. I can't wait to put my hands on their Modern Renaissance.
Madiha X.
Madiha X.
I loveee Anastasia - especially for her eyebrow products, eyeshadows, brushes and highlighters. I never tried her foundation so I cannot comment on the shade ranges available.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver , BC
Their liquid lipstick is one of the best on the market. Colour pallet ranges from subtle and natural to drama and artistic. Absolutely love their brow products as well- fool proof and lasts all day without migrating.
Reichell T.
Reichell T.
Una de las mejores marcas de las que pude disfrutar en mi país es un poco complicado conseguir pero es lo mejor
Allison H.
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
Love their dip brow and all of their products never cease to surprise me. Great, great products, though I'm sure if it's out of your price range you'll be able to find dupes!
Constanza V.
Constanza V.
Iquique
Me encanta este producto de labiales porque son muy buena picmentacion todos los labiales
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
5 STARS !!!! The QUEEN of makeup !!! From eyeshadow to highlighters , to brushes !!! It is to die for !!!! So worth the prices. I swear !
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.