BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics4 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Bonnie J.
Dipbrow pomade is a must have product for anyone who is serious about brows ! Great shade range and easy to apply.
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan la paleta de correcrores y sus pomadas de ceja, los labiales matte con excelente pigmentacion, h la paleta de iluminadores Glow Kit es muy bonita.
Ariana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is definitely the number one when it comes to eyebrow products. I love their brow wiz and the brow pomade, their brow brushes pair perfectly with their products. Recently expanding into eyeshadows which are phenomenal.
Dakota C.
Red deer
I love my brow pencil and my eye shadows from Anastasia. They are so pigmented and I love how well they blend out.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like ABH can do no wrong. Their dipbrow pomade is my go to brow product for its ease and for the fact that it is waterproof. I also love their glosses and their liquid lipsticks and am dying to get my hands on their new foundation sticks so I can test those out!
Viseh A.
Thornhill
This brand is my go to brand for my eyebrows!!! I love their brow wiz and pomade. The only problem with the brow wiz is that it will break from inside if it gets drop from a table, so you need to be extra careful with it.
Rachel C.
Tiene productos buenos especialmente los geles para cejas pigmentan muy bien y dura demasiado y no se corre
Lo único que me gustaría que cambiarán sería el color de los lipstick
Kodie P.
Eyeshadow and brow royalty! I love the brow bar and their eyeshadow palettes
Louise D.
This brand is a new discovery for me but I have to say I am loving it!

Modern renaissance is my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time ! I loooooove the orangey red colours which make my blue eyes pop and the pigment is phenomenal. 100% worth the price and only a bit dearer than urban decay and too faced.

I also own the dip brow pomade and it is changing up my brow game, I wasn't impressed at the start but after getting used to the product and developing a better technique I was won over. Team with an angled brush and you can get those perfect eyebrows on fleek you desire.

I highly recommend the products I have tried and have now become part of my beauty routine. I cannot wait to try more products from this brand because I just know they wont disappoint!
Antonette W.
North York , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the brow definer product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. it cost $30 which is slightly expensive BUT you pay for the amazing product that you are getting. I am not a makeup artist nor am I skilled in any way, but I find the brow definer to be very easy to use and it doesn't take too much time to apply.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.