BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sonya K.
Sonya K.
I am a HUGE fan of her eyeshadow palettes, but modern Renaissance knocked it out of the park! I love how they have become more thoughtful with recent releases.
Tara O.
Tara O.
South Australia
Tried the eyebrow pencil and I actually liked it. I thought it wouldn't be all that it's made out to be but it's not bad at all. Loved the quality and the spoolie on the end ,so convenient. Only thing is that I got the wrong colour which is completely my fault! Would love to try the highlighters from this brand.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC
No one does eyebrows like ABH! I've tried basically all their products for eyebrows and I've been happy with all of them for different purposes. I wasn't thrilled with their other types of makeup, like their contour kit, but I've heard other people have had good experiences. I'd say stick with the eyebrows.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Ottawa
I haven't tried every product of course but their lippies... They're brow products... Honestly I'd die for them.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Every product Anastasia brings out is a hit! I have recently tried out their liquid lipsticks and they are very comfortable and have a great selection of colours. Anastasia is most known for their brow products (and for good reason), I have used the brow whiz for many years and I love it because it's thin and easy to look natural. The eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented. Even though the price may be a bit higher for some people I believe the products are worth it.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for their brow products and that is exactly what I use. Within the last year, they have come out with some amazing eye shadow pallets and contour kits. I will definitely be expanding my Anastasia collection. Price is high but you are paying for high end products.
Fiza R.
Fiza R.
I love them. Especially their eyebrow products. They're so good. I also like the moonchild highlight palette. It's perfect for so many events and is a perfect travelle sized pallete.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
You can't go wrong with ABH dipbrow eyebrow pomade. You can make your eyebrows into any shape you want and has a shade for every colour eyebrow. A little more on the pricey side but you get what you pay for!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
I have quite a few products and i hope to add more. The quality from this brand is amazing! One of my top 3 favourite brands!
Elena M.
Elena M.
The eye brow pomade is the best for your brows it's cool to buy it at Sephora because they can help you with the tone it's kinda expensive but it's really good so buy it
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??