BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
i used the anastasia beverly hills original contour kit and it is amazing, i love going in the shop and seeing all the new things, i would love to see more men using anastasia beverly hills products because its definetly my favorite shop ever.
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
Dip brow is a face staple for me ! I have tried to use other things and always go back! It's creamy and beautiful so natural looking and lasts all day !
Arancha M.
Arancha M.
my favourite is the glow kit , because it has the parfect tone for my tone , the pros are that they are awsome , but thr contras are that they are friking expensive . I usally don't buy in anastasia , I only buy the glow kit twise. I recomend you to shop here if you are rich!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Horsham
I have the cream contour kit, I think that for many people it must be amazing, on times that I have really good skin i can use a very small amount and love it, but on a day to day basis the formula is just to dehydrating on my skin it turns patchy
Ebony O.
Ebony O.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow promenade it's so creamy and last forever even though it can go dry after time you can just fix it with a bit of baby oil and it's back to before totally creamy and glides on the eye and is so affordable and worth the price ūüíč
Narod M.
Narod M.
Montreal, QC
I don't own Anastasia products but I have used my friend's brow pencil and it is amazing. I believe it is overpriced but I have heard that it is of great quality so I think I will try it for myself once.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Everything I have tried has become a dominant part of my makeup routine. I use brow products, highlighter, and matte lipstick from this brand. I shop at Sephora quite a bit!
The eyebrow salve is one of my favorite products, with just a little bit of product you can modify and eyebrows that look like woo joke !! I love
Zaneta D.
Zaneta D.
London
Everything about Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. The prices are abit high but it's worth it:)
Adarlin G.
Adarlin G.
productos de alta calidad, y con muy buenos precios, tienen unos maquillajes super bonitos y con unos colores bellos.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.