BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my absolute favorite brand. I Shop the brand a lot and I'm addicted to their eyeshadow palettes! It stinks because there's always something I want out of stock no matter where I go.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
I own only own their modern renaissance palette and the dipbrow, but I love those products and could NOT live without them. Their eyeshadow is so pigmented and I love the colors that go alone in ghe palette!
Dani C.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
Their eyeshadow palettes are to die for. I have the modern renaissance palette and I would recommend it to everyone. The colors are super pigmented but also very blendable and I would recommend shopping here
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Best makeup brand so far. There brow pomade is very workable and love how my brows come out. There highlights are brighter then ever and never fal out during the day. ABH has a good quality and well worth it
Andi M.
Andi M.
Anastasia lip gloss purchased it at Ulta and it was pricey but wanted to try and it glided on my lips and was true to color. Didn't feel sticky I had to retouch after about 4-5 hours. But I will buy again .
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
I recommend that everyone tries the ABH dipbrow pomade. It's smudgeproof, waterproof, and longlasting. After a long day of wearing make up my eyebrows still look amazing as they did when I first applied it.
Berline B.
Berline B.
I can't live without my Anastasia ❤️❤️❤️. The website alone is enough to make your heart skip a few beats! Build your own palette 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 (someone get me a defibrillator). In other words, dangerously in love
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have her recent palette and love the fall/winter colors
rich red eye shadows. I have had a good time experimenting
with it. I will continue to use it and will look into more of
her products at some point.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you want amazing highlighters and eye shadows then Anastasia is the way to go. I can't even describe how much I love the Modern Renaissance palette, I have multiple just in case they ever stop making it!
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
I've tried their pomade, concealer, and their contour palette. The packaging is good and doesn't feel or look cheap. Everything is pretty pigmented and lasts all day. Always recommend to friends and family!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.