BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Gloucester, Ontario
Luxury eyes and lips. Beautifully crafted and excellent quality for the price. Not cheap but the items are long lasting and beautiful. Would definitely purchase again and recommend if you love your brows and lips!!
Nishaanthini P.
Nishaanthini P.
Really good store was very satisfied with the product and recommended everyone to try it. It's made with good quality product and also super easy and efficient. I've been using this product for 2 years and I have been loving it.love there hi light kit
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I really love Anastasia Beverly HIlls makeup, even though I have only tried a few things. The dip brow and brow pencils are a must, they go on so easy and are not difficult to master. Also the glow kit is to die for, I am OBSESSED with that moon child glow!
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Australia
Global cosmetics brand Anastasia Beverly Hills was founded in 1997 by Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare. Rooted in the science of sacred geometry, the company formulates, manufactures, and markets prestige cosmetics for a passionately informed “prosumer” audience. Dubbed the “people’s make-up brand,” ABH has cultivated an industry-unique relationship with its core customer, focused on product education and responsiveness in delivering the “ultimate polished look” for which the brand is known.
Shiry T.
Shiry T.
Thornhill
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the worlds best eyebrow products! Their eyebrow pencil is like no other and is the best of the market. I own a few of their eyeshadow palette and i love all of them and use them with any look I'm going for. The formula of their liquid lipsticks are amazing as well. They aren't drying and last on the lips for ever. They are one of my favourite formulas on the market and I highly highly recommend them to anyone trying to find the prefect liquid lipstick!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Calgary, AB
The tinted brow gel is my holy grail. It grooms my brows into a sensible shape, and fills them in at the same time. It lasts all the way through my 12-hour shift and removes easily with a makeup wipe or micellar water. One tube lasts 4-5 months which is great value.
Alia M.
Alia M.
The dipbrow pomade is the best product I've every used on my brows before. It is hard to get used to but once u can do it your brows look great
Romanie-Jade T.
Romanie-Jade T.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I used a friends dip brow in chocolate, best brow product ever! So smooth and easy to apply, would love more to review on my instagram!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
I am a HUGE fan of her eyeshadow palettes, but modern Renaissance knocked it out of the park! I love how they have become more thoughtful with recent releases.
Tara O.
Tara O.
South Australia
Tried the eyebrow pencil and I actually liked it. I thought it wouldn't be all that it's made out to be but it's not bad at all. Loved the quality and the spoolie on the end ,so convenient. Only thing is that I got the wrong colour which is completely my fault! Would love to try the highlighters from this brand.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??