BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Modern renaissance and master palette by Mario hands down the best 2 eyeshadow palettes to hit 2016!!! So pigmented and buttery, blends like a dream!
Kate A.
Kate A.
One of the best liquid lips I've ever ever used! There's such a selection of colors and they really apply nicely to the lips. The color lasts quite a few hours too so your not always reapplying.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Great for your eyebrows and does last a while but i think it is hard to match your colour but i do recommend it to anyonee. The dip brow is good because its easy to put on and can be bought at beauty bay and beauty cult and that it fast delivery and arrives
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
I love Anastasia! I love the brow pomade and the formulas it creates and how it slides onto the brows
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Não conheço muito pra falar a verdade,mas parece ser uma ótima marca, usei um produto que é mt bom ,mas nunca usei mais nada dela.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Modern Rena palette has been my favourite for most of 2016! The colours are to die for and are so pigmented and buttery. Easy to blend on the eye, worth the price.
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.
Love this I don know what I would do without this I love this love the colours and has lots of different variety
Fanny E.
Fanny E.
Todos los productos sin muy buenos

Me encanta esta marca por su buena calidad
Es increible
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
The powder contour kit is amazing. Great pigmentation, stays all day and blends beautiful.
Andria G.
Andria G.
Anastasia has yet to fail me. I've repurchased the cream contour kit twice, the brow wiz twice and my dipbrow pomade has lasted me over a year and is only of my holy grails. I will definitely invest in more ABH products in the future. I've tried using other brands but found myself returning to my ABH products.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.