BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Love love love Anastasia Beverly Hills! Their products are all so sleek and beautiful! I've liked everything I've tried from this brand, and I will continue to purchase from this brand. I would recommend shopping with them for sure!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Modern renaissance and master palette by Mario hands down the best 2 eyeshadow palettes to hit 2016!!! So pigmented and buttery, blends like a dream!
Fanny E.
Fanny E.
Todos los productos sin muy buenos

Me encanta esta marca por su buena calidad
Es increible
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Perth
I have the ABH brow wiz, contour kit, glow kit and brow pomade. I highly rate the range of products that ABH offers especially in regards to brows. The brow wiz is my favourite purchase, but did not contain lots of product so didn't last as long as I wish it had, considering the price.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Great for your eyebrows and does last a while but i think it is hard to match your colour but i do recommend it to anyonee. The dip brow is good because its easy to put on and can be bought at beauty bay and beauty cult and that it fast delivery and arrives
Kate A.
Kate A.
One of the best liquid lips I've ever ever used! There's such a selection of colors and they really apply nicely to the lips. The color lasts quite a few hours too so your not always reapplying.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Melbourne
The renaissance palette is my all time favourite.
Hands down.
Needs a black to be complete though :(
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
I love Anastasia! I love the brow pomade and the formulas it creates and how it slides onto the brows
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Não conheço muito pra falar a verdade,mas parece ser uma ótima marca, usei um produto que é mt bom ,mas nunca usei mais nada dela.
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I have the dip brow pomade and modern renaissance pallete and I love them both so much! I've been using the dip brow everyday for so long and only the very top layer is gone there's still so much left! The pallete is probably my favourite one I've ever gotten because I love the colour selection, you can create a natural look or a bold look with the colours. With some other palletes it just includes neutral colours that many other brands also have so this pallete is more unique. My friend has their lipsticks and they seem to last forever and smell great too
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.