BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nikoline Mathilde J.
Nikoline Mathilde J.
Vordingborg
Brow wiz! Do I even have to say any more? I LOVE LOVELOVE it so much! Best thing ever!
Mila P.
Mila P.
I have their contouring kit. I like the shades that match me. It's a powder base which is great on my skin.
Renuka S.
Renuka S.
At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
Dip brow is a face staple for me ! I have tried to use other things and always go back! It's creamy and beautiful so natural looking and lasts all day !
Arancha M.
Arancha M.
my favourite is the glow kit , because it has the parfect tone for my tone , the pros are that they are awsome , but thr contras are that they are friking expensive . I usally don't buy in anastasia , I only buy the glow kit twise. I recomend you to shop here if you are rich!
Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
i used the anastasia beverly hills original contour kit and it is amazing, i love going in the shop and seeing all the new things, i would love to see more men using anastasia beverly hills products because its definetly my favorite shop ever.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Horsham
I have the cream contour kit, I think that for many people it must be amazing, on times that I have really good skin i can use a very small amount and love it, but on a day to day basis the formula is just to dehydrating on my skin it turns patchy
Ebony O.
Ebony O.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow promenade it's so creamy and last forever even though it can go dry after time you can just fix it with a bit of baby oil and it's back to before totally creamy and glides on the eye and is so affordable and worth the price 💋
Narod M.
Narod M.
Montreal, QC
I don't own Anastasia products but I have used my friend's brow pencil and it is amazing. I believe it is overpriced but I have heard that it is of great quality so I think I will try it for myself once.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
Love Anastasia Beverly Hills new highlighter palette. Great brow pomade and brow wiz pencil they are my two top products I buy from them.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??