BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
Love this makeup line her products are so great and good quality I love everything I own from this brand I really recommend it for you
Romanie-Jade T.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I used a friends dip brow in chocolate, best brow product ever! So smooth and easy to apply, would love more to review on my instagram!
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS
Where to start their highlight their brow gel omg I want them all I adore each of the products it's never let me down! Beautiful brand
I have the dip Brow and I'm telling you girl my eyebrows are terrribleeeee and anastasia realllyyyyy helps like I mean big time 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Aisling M.
Contouring pallet is amazing I find I only use two of the colours but it is still fantastic when going out and need a thick coverage
Fernanda D.
I have the glow high lighter pallete and it's amazing! Shines a lot! Lol! It's one of my favorite! And lasts like forever on my skin
Sarah V.
london, ON
I use your brow powder and love the pigmentation. I also appreciate that there are two shades for me to mix so I can fade my brow.
Ariana H.
i love the eyebrows gel, it stays all day in your brows and looks so natural, I really love the brand and the beaty shop is amazing
sofia q.
i love all their eyebrow products and they eye shadows are perfect great pigmentation easy to blend and they feel great on the skin
Ben Amor Z.
Just the best. Yes all my love for anasrasia 's make up . I really so imoressed by the hight quality in each product i tru . Toopp
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.