BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
i have found anastasia dip brow pretty difficult to use, but once it is on, it stays on. maybe i just need practise.
aleeza s.
aleeza s.
I love the anastasia products mostly the contour kits because there is a variety of colours in one and the texture of the products is very cream and does not dry out on your face the only thing i would say about this is that the kit seems to always run out quickly but that may just be because i use too much overall i love the contour kit and will carry on using it in my daily life.
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Anastasia is hands down one of my top 5 favourite brands! I buy almost every single eyeshadow palette I can get my hands on! The Modern Renaissance palette was something made by the heavens! I love that palette to death!!!
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I love Anastasia! I have purchase several of her products and they don't disappoint. My favorites have to be her contour palettes and the eyebrow wiz. I would recommend her products to everyone. They are pricey but worth it!
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
I love the quality of Anastasia products, from brow products to eyeshadow, to lipstick I love it all. The only cons I would say is that the palettes are limited edition. I would love to score a mario master palette!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
There are only a few products I've used from Anastasia Beverly Hills, but they all work great. My go to eyebrow pencil is from this brand and it works so well!! The products from this brand are pretty expensive, which is why I don't buy much, but they are very high quality.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Toronto, ON
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! This makeup company/brand is absolutely stellar. I love their modern renaissance pallet, their pigmentations are great. The glow kits are so nice and compliments every skin tone.
Mia Ć.
Mia Ć.
Split
I have a liquid lipstick in the shade "sad girl" and it's my fabourite one because it has sparkles in it and sparkles make everything better!
Indra R.
Indra R.
I absolutely love this product it is just so amazing the eyeshadows are really pigmented and perfect it's a bit pricey but the look u would achieve with their product would definitely worth it
Farrah A.
Farrah A.
I use the anastasia brow pencil! wow. It gives me this natural thickened brow look without smudging. the pencil is easy to use. great quality. I bought another one!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.