BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I have the dip brow pomade and modern renaissance pallete and I love them both so much! I've been using the dip brow everyday for so long and only the very top layer is gone there's still so much left! The pallete is probably my favourite one I've ever gotten because I love the colour selection, you can create a natural look or a bold look with the colours. With some other palletes it just includes neutral colours that many other brands also have so this pallete is more unique. My friend has their lipsticks and they seem to last forever and smell great too
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver , BC
Their liquid lipstick is one of the best on the market. Colour pallet ranges from subtle and natural to drama and artistic. Absolutely love their brow products as well- fool proof and lasts all day without migrating.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT! I'm so in love with all of the products from this brand.
Brier P.
Brier P.
love these such good quality, must have in anyone's makeup collection, like other high-end makeup very pricey.
rahmah g.
rahmah g.
he palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!

The packaging is also high quality hard board and the magnets on the inside ensures that it remains shut at all times. You can easily remove the pans as well if you wish to place them in your own magnetic palette. They retail for $40
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Brescia
I love their glow kit and lip sticks.I would very much like to try out their contour kit and their eye shadow palette
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Love love love anastasia beverly hills highlighters , cream contour kit and their brow products would recommend t anyone looking
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Dipbrow pomade. This is amazing, I was hesitent to buy this as I thought it was overhyped. Having had my makeup done in a salon, the beautician used this, and since then I have not looked back and purchased it right away. It may seem a little steep on price, but it lasts for such a long time!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Estevan, SK
I use the brow wiz and brow definer depends which mood I'm in and I love both! They're a bit on the pricey side for a brow pencil but I've never used anything more creamy and easy, the brow definer makes doing my brows so quick!
Sherley J.
Sherley J.
Etobicoke, Ontario
As a woman of colour, this line always has the right colours that complement my tone of brown. The choice of lip colours are amazing and by far best brow makeup choice in the make-up game, I believe in my book.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.