BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Saveria B.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Anastasia is hands down one of my top 5 favourite brands! I buy almost every single eyeshadow palette I can get my hands on! The Modern Renaissance palette was something made by the heavens! I love that palette to death!!!
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I love Anastasia! I have purchase several of her products and they don't disappoint. My favorites have to be her contour palettes and the eyebrow wiz. I would recommend her products to everyone. They are pricey but worth it!
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
I love the quality of Anastasia products, from brow products to eyeshadow, to lipstick I love it all. The only cons I would say is that the palettes are limited edition. I would love to score a mario master palette!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Toronto
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! This makeup company/brand is absolutely stellar. I love their modern renaissance pallet, their pigmentations are great. The glow kits are so nice and compliments every skin tone.
Karely S.
Karely S.
I absolutely love this brand, the highlighters are amazing, the liquid lipsticks are really pigmented and it stays a really long time, and that is super cool, the mascara is co good also, it feels so light in my eyelashes
Farrah A.
Farrah A.
I use the anastasia brow pencil! wow. It gives me this natural thickened brow look without smudging. the pencil is easy to use. great quality. I bought another one!
Nika M.
Nika M.
I tried out the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renessaince palette and I was speechless about it! It is so pigmented, they blend like a dream and the colours are absolutely gorgeous!! You can create so many different looks with it and I 100% recommend it to everyone
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
From this company I have dipbrow eyebrow pomade in ebony and two liquid matte lipsticks and moonchild glow kit.. I absolutely love all the products I have purchased from this company they're very satisfying smooth on skin and the work really well but you have to know how to use them. Before using the lipstick you have to moisturize your lips and glow kit gives very nice glow
Andreea K.
Andreea K.
In Greece we don't have a lot of products of Anastasia Beverly Hills so I bought online a brow gel
It is very nice but expensive
Marcelle V.
Marcelle V.
Super fancy products, love all their presentations. Eyeshadows are the BEST!! Definetly one of my favorites
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????