BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
The duo brow kit is a must have. Amazing shade great texture and potable. Should come with a small applicatior
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Barrie , ON
This brand is one of my favourite sephora brands!! I'm in love with all products I own from Anastasia, the extra money is SO WORTH IT! I use Anastasia products every morning I can't not use them!
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.
Love this I don know what I would do without this I love this love the colours and has lots of different variety
carena t.
carena t.
amazing colour option and payoff. the lasting power is amazing as well. although a little pricey in my opinion
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Pomona, CA
The glow kits are to die for. The pigment is amazing. I feel that their products are definitely affordable. The quality is the best. I definitely shop for a lot of their products especially for eyebrows.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Newmarket
I have the lip stain liquid lip stick in multiple colours and absolutely love them, great colours and stay on so well!
Waleska R.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
While these products are expensive they are worth the money. The brow prom and wiz are my favorite. Natural looking brows. I would like to try other Anastasia products.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hamilton, ON
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz brow pencil is my number one choice for a brow pencil. It is very natural depending on preference and application. It is a fine twist top which allows for the appearance of hair. It wears all day and I usually set my makeup with a setting spray so it doesn't go anywhere!
Alisa E.
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
I Love the Produkts from Anastasia Beverly Hills but I dont have many of them
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
THE Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in sun dipped is such a bomb highlight! I love it because it adds a fabulous shine to your face and you only need a small amount.the packaging is super easy to use because it's not to big and thick and it can fit in anything.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.