BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Anastasia is an amazing brand! Their makeup is absolutely amazing and everything has so much pigment to it and lasts all day! Definitely worth the money!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Bloxwich
Dip brow is part of my daily makeup routine. The gel formula has amazing pigmentation and helps me make my unruly brows more presentable. The shade range is excellent too. The only downfall is that the product dries up quite quickly once being opened but who can complain.
The brow wiz and brow gel are my holy grails. Great texture and colour. Makes me brows look as natural as possible.
Stasa P.
Stasa P.
North York, Ontario
My favorite brand in sephora. From brow products to their liquid lips to their amazing and creamy highlighters
Juana T.
Juana T.
OMG the glow kit I'm dying I love this so so so mush but also very expensive omg I want this so bad and the brow stuff is also just heaven
Emma K.
Emma K.
Risør
I love Anastasia, ive tried some of their products and really love them! My favorite is their dip brow pomade. I use this almost everyday and had it over a year!
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Montréal
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to brand for brow products. If you just want to fill in your brows you can use the brow wis. But if you really want some bold brows you can use the dip brow pomade. You can find it at Sephora.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Ipswich
A beautiful range of products with the quality to match ,their glow kits are spectacular with high pigmentation with a creamy easy to blend formula as do most of her products from her contour kits to her foundation sticks all amazing with high coverage,however is hard to get hold of in the uk!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Deer Lake, NL
I love this brand. Their makeup is flawless and amazing. The "Modern Renaissance" eyeshadow palette is unremarkable. It is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever purchased. I am looking forward to trying out more things by this brand.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
No doubt one of the best makeup brands out there at the moment! They are cruelty-free and the quality of their products is impeccable, I have the Illuminator in Riviera and it is insanely pigmented, long-wear, very nice pan size and an overall a gorgeous shade that I constantly get compliments on.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.