BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT! I'm so in love with all of the products from this brand.
rahmah g.
rahmah g.
he palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!

The packaging is also high quality hard board and the magnets on the inside ensures that it remains shut at all times. You can easily remove the pans as well if you wish to place them in your own magnetic palette. They retail for $40
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver , BC
Their liquid lipstick is one of the best on the market. Colour pallet ranges from subtle and natural to drama and artistic. Absolutely love their brow products as well- fool proof and lasts all day without migrating.
Brier P.
Brier P.
love these such good quality, must have in anyone's makeup collection, like other high-end makeup very pricey.
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I have the dip brow pomade and modern renaissance pallete and I love them both so much! I've been using the dip brow everyday for so long and only the very top layer is gone there's still so much left! The pallete is probably my favourite one I've ever gotten because I love the colour selection, you can create a natural look or a bold look with the colours. With some other palletes it just includes neutral colours that many other brands also have so this pallete is more unique. My friend has their lipsticks and they seem to last forever and smell great too
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Brescia
I love their glow kit and lip sticks.I would very much like to try out their contour kit and their eye shadow palette
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Love love love anastasia beverly hills highlighters , cream contour kit and their brow products would recommend t anyone looking
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
The glow kits are life! The best highlighters in the history because they are so good, they make my cheekbones and tip of my nose shine without adding too much, I really recommend it because it so worthy
Lesllye A.
Lesllye A.
Soyapango, San Salvador
One's makeup super expensive for me I remember that only one or twice in my life using this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I use the brow wiz and brow definer depends which mood I'm in and I love both! They're a bit on the pricey side for a brow pencil but I've never used anything more creamy and easy, the brow definer makes doing my brows so quick!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??