BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hamilton, ON
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz brow pencil is my number one choice for a brow pencil. It is very natural depending on preference and application. It is a fine twist top which allows for the appearance of hair. It wears all day and I usually set my makeup with a setting spray so it doesn't go anywhere!
Karely S.
Karely S.
I absolutely love this brand, the highlighters are amazing, the liquid lipsticks are really pigmented and it stays a really long time, and that is super cool, the mascara is co good also, it feels so light in my eyelashes
Amie M.
Amie M.
Locked their browser pencil. There are dupes but you know it's anastasia. They're the OG
Renuka S.
Renuka S.
At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
I love Anastasia Beverly hills palettes, they're so pigmented and beautiful and apply so well. They blend well and I don't hesitate to pick up any new Anastasia Beverly hills products!
Karina B.
Karina B.
Stoney creek , CA
The best product from the abh line is definitely the pomade! Ive had it for over a year and as long as you close it right after every use you'll be able to keep the consistency of the product! You have to use a light hand but it gives such a nice brow or you can even go for a bolder brow
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE ABH! They are first and foremost famous for their Brow products and I love the range that you can choose from. They also have beautiful eyeshadows that are in premade palettes and also customizable ones!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills I own their modern renaissance palette, 2 of the glow kits, their stick foundation and the brow pomade and I love every single product and I use my brow pomade every day and I've never looked at any other eyebrow product since I've tried it, I definitely recommend trying Anastasia if you haven't already
Carlet A.
Carlet A.
P.O. BOX 503745 CK MP Saipan
The best eye brow pomade I've ever used! Looks natural no clumpiness and it's totally bendable!
Mani S.
Mani S.
i recently started using it and it has me in love. the shadows are fabulous and the eyeliner also, although i take some pencil and i didn't like so much, the rest is great
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.